Will this game support 4 players on LAN? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog

Baphomet -> Will this game support 4 players on LAN? (4/30/2012 7:38:28 AM)

Hello Gents,

A while back I enquired about CCMT & WW2 mods - and CCMT's ability to have more than 2 Players over LAN.
Having a WW2 game such as this that supports more than 2 players would qualify this as an 'insta-buy' for myself and others.

So to the devs - is this going to support more than 2 players in multiplayer as CCMT did?

Steve McClaire -> RE: Will this game support 4 players on LAN? (5/1/2012 4:54:51 PM)

This is not going to make it into Panthers in the Fog, no.  Multi-player will still be 1 on 1.

We are discussing how to do multi-player for the subsequent release, but I don't really have anything concrete to say about that quite yet.

olafvik -> RE: Will this game support 4 players on LAN? (5/2/2012 7:18:00 PM)

How will be the multiplayer? Will there be something like battlefield academy one or we must keep playing in Gameranger?

Thanks

Steve McClaire -> RE: Will this game support 4 players on LAN? (5/3/2012 4:45:19 PM)

Multi-player in Close Combat requires a direct internet connection, and Panthers in the Fog will be the same.  It will have a new lobby system similiar to Battlefield Acadmey, but Panthers in the Fog won't have BA's play-by-email system, if that's what you're asking.  And assuming Game Ranger support, you should be able to use Game Ranger to connect with opponents too.

olafvik -> RE: Will this game support 4 players on LAN? (5/3/2012 6:18:42 PM)

Sorry if I havenīt explain well. Yes, I know multiplayer CC is not PBEM, Iīve playing it since 2000. I was just asking if it will have a lobby system or we have to meet other players via Game Ranger, Game Spy ,...

I enjoy we can get a new lobby.

Thanks again.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.794434E-02