Conquest! very soon on Android and iOS (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Medieval] >> Conquest: Medieval Realms for iOS/Android

Lord Zimoa -> Conquest! very soon on Android and iOS (4/26/2012 11:43:37 AM)

Conquest! Medieval Realms release coming very soon for all Android and iOS driven mobiles, phones and tablets:

http://www.thelordzgamesstudio.com/site/games/conquest-medieval-realms/

Joram -> RE: Conquest! very soon on Android and iOS (4/26/2012 7:39:23 PM)

You had me at 'Android'

Chris Merchant -> RE: Conquest! very soon on Android and iOS (4/30/2012 5:13:59 AM)

Does the game understand differences in resolution between phones and tablets and displays accordingly (ie at native resolution on a tablet instead of 'stretched' graphics)

thanks

Iain McNeil -> RE: Conquest! very soon on Android and iOS (4/30/2012 9:59:58 AM)

Yes it draws more map tiles at higher resolutions.

Chris Merchant -> RE: Conquest! very soon on Android and iOS (4/30/2012 12:42:52 PM)

Triffic.

Final question - does this release include the multiplayer features of the PC release?

thanks

Joram -> RE: Conquest! very soon on Android and iOS (5/2/2012 1:38:56 PM)

Over on wargamer, Zimoa was saying that it's released now. I see it's not on the Amazon App store which is critical for any Kindle Fire user. Any chance the game will make it to the Amazon App Store?

Erik Rutins -> RE: Conquest! very soon on Android and iOS (5/2/2012 5:14:15 PM)

Hi guys,

It will be available on our store shortly.

Regards,

- Erik

Joram -> RE: Conquest! very soon on Android and iOS (5/2/2012 7:05:33 PM)

Still no love for the Kindle?

Webizen -> RE: Conquest! very soon on Android and iOS (5/2/2012 7:12:43 PM)

I would hope there is. The Kindle Fire currently represents over 54% of the Android tablet market. Makes a lot of business sense to support it. Downloading now to my Toshiba Thrive Android tablet.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Joram

Still no love for the Kindle?

Webizen -> RE: Conquest! very soon on Android and iOS (5/2/2012 9:05:27 PM)

I've not had much time to look but with the brief time that I did spend I can say that the graphics are superb on my 10.1 tablet screen. More to come... and I'll rate/write a review on Google Play later.

Chris Merchant -> RE: Conquest! very soon on Android and iOS (5/3/2012 1:27:58 AM)

some initial tech observations, if I go to desktop the game music still keeps playing (Xoom tablet).

Edit - I am assuming this is because the only way you get to cleanly exit the game is via the menu, which again I assume is only presented at the end of a scenario. The game needs an option to save and exit at any point, please consider a patch.

Despite comments above, Android indicates the game is in 'stretch graphics' mode to fill the screen, but the display looks fine.

To answer my own question above, there is no multiplayer interface in this version of the game.

Webizen -> RE: Conquest! very soon on Android and iOS (5/3/2012 2:16:39 AM)

Question: Can you save a game in progress (android version)? If not that is a serious shortcoming in my view.

Chris Merchant -> RE: Conquest! very soon on Android and iOS (5/3/2012 3:55:06 AM)

I don't see a save option anywhere, perhaps I am missing something.

However, if you don't power down your Android tab/phone, then it should just pick up from where you last left it due to the way that system works (ie leaves apps in memory rather than terminating them) . Theoretically. Would be happier with a save button though.

Edit: Yes game needs a patch to save and exit cleanly whenever the player wants.

Chris Merchant -> RE: Conquest! very soon on Android and iOS (5/3/2012 3:59:04 AM)

Just another 'tech' observation, this game is really easy to buy and install straight off Google Play Store. Took about 30 seconds. Nice.

Iain McNeil -> RE: Conquest! very soon on Android and iOS (5/3/2012 9:24:52 AM)

There is no save in game currently - the missions are pretty short and as mentioned just leave it running in the background and return to it when you need it. If there is a demand we can look at it but it feels like there are other things better to spend time on.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI