JanMasters0n -> Screen capture made eazy: Gyazo (4/17/2012 8:05:39 AM)
here is a screen capture tool I'm enjoying to use since some times and I think it is very well suited to WITE (WITP series too).
There are tons of screen capture tool around, for years I used Snapsaver or Fraps but unlike these tools, Gyazo (it's the name of the tool) automatize the upload process, saving time and hassle, certainly for computer impaired people.
Here is how it works:
- My screens captured and uploaded light fast with two clics
- It works on Win 2k/XP/Vista/7, Mac and Linux
- "Drag and Drop" feature for stored pics (drag image files to the Gyazo Icon on your Desktop to instantly upload them.)
- It's free.
- Snapshots are not saved on your comp (one must have access to the internet)
- Snapshots are uploaded as is, one can't edit it (Ok, it's not the purpose of the tool anyway)
- It takes a pro account to see and manage all images (one can still keep the url of his pics stored in a txt file though)
- It works only on non full screen applications (for such software, I use my good old Snapsaver)
May it be as useful for you than it is for me.