RE: Australian Beauties (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

parusski -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 12:03:50 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: nate25

Never mind, you're Hoover, got it?

Pres of the house.

LOL. Warspite1 is too busy looking at those girls with one hand...to notice any brilliant post I make.

warspite1 -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 12:05:02 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

quote:

Never mind, you're Hoover, got it?

Pres of the house.

LOL. Warspite1 is too busy looking at those girls with one hand...to notice any brilliant post I make.
Warspite1

Oh come on now - that is not right. I mean when did you ever write a brilliant post?

nate25 -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 12:07:15 AM)

Yog is Professor Jennings.

Slaak is Mayor DaNova.

Mo Reb is D-Day.

Who am I missing?

parusski -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 12:08:33 AM)

quote:

Slaak is Mayor DaNova.

Mo Reb is D-Day.

Who am I missing?

Good work nate25, just keep on speeding down that highway.

We are all counting on you buddy.

warspite1 -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 12:09:56 AM)

quote:

quote:

Slaak is Mayor DaNova.

Mo Reb is D-Day.

Who am I missing?

Warspite1

Still no idea what you talking about - but NO ONE get's a part unless they take part in this poll.

parusski -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 12:11:25 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

quote:

Slaak is Mayor DaNova.

Mo Reb is D-Day.

Who am I missing?

Warspite1

Still no idea what you talking about - but NO ONE get's a part unless they take part in this poll.

Uh, I choose B. Or 2.

nate25 -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 12:13:03 AM)

quote:

quote:

Slaak is Mayor DaNova.

Mo Reb is D-Day.

Who am I missing?

Yeah, Oops!

Ah, well, at least he's enthuiastic! [8|]

warspite1 -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 12:15:26 AM)

Well I'll say goodnight y'all. Got a busy day ahead counting all the votes for this poll nay - two polls - that are bound to come in overnight [8|].

parusski -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 12:20:25 AM)

quote:

Well I'll say goodnight y'all. Got a busy day ahead counting all the votes for this poll nay - two polls - that are bound to come in overnight [8|].

Sleep well, we are all counting on you.

nate25 -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 12:23:26 AM)

The sun never sets over W1's empire.

Yogi the Great -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 12:25:18 AM)

[image]http://showstalker.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/jennifer-hawkins-loveble-lingerie-1.jpg[/image]

Is it too late to add Jennifer Hawkins to the list?

parusski -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 12:26:23 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Yogi the Great

[image]http://showstalker.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/jennifer-hawkins-loveble-lingerie-1.jpg[/image]

Since W1 is out for the evening I am in charge.

No, never to late.

nate25 -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 12:28:06 AM)

I would like her outfit on the Swedish Princess, please.

parusski -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 12:32:11 AM)

quote:

I would like her outfit on the Swedish Princess, please.

I would like her in NO outfit. YUCK YUCK YUCK.

Prince of Eckmühl -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 12:32:18 AM)

quote:

Thanks for getting the thread back on topic.[&o]

nate25 -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 12:34:03 AM)

Anything for you, Prince.

parusski -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 12:34:20 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Prince of Eckmühl

quote:

Amen, how annoying some of these guys are...uh, never mind.

warspite1 -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 6:43:39 AM)

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

How about actually casting a vote PoE?

You'd think with over 500 hits, there were have been more than 6 votes.....[&:]

ilovestrategy -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 10:12:33 AM)

Nicole without a doubt.

nate25 -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 3:04:12 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

How about actually casting a vote PoE?

You'd think with over 500 hits, there were have been more than 6 votes.....[&:]

Welcome to the wonderful world of voter apathy.

Josh -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 4:02:05 PM)

I can't believe this is already page *four* in one day!
It's moving too fast for me to even post my choice...

And that's ofcourse; Nicole Kidman, classic beauty if there ever was one. Or to put it differently; drop dead gorgeous!

warspite1 -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 7:24:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Josh

I can't believe this is already page *four* in one day!
It's moving too fast for me to even post my choice...

And that's ofcourse; Nicole Kidman, classic beauty if there ever was one. Or to put it differently; drop dead gorgeous!
Warspite1

Thanks Josh and ilovestrategy - but you forgot the two other categories. You were being asked to vote not only for your fave Aussie actress beauty, but also your favourite Swede and, most important of all (to the Ormster at any rate) your favourite Aussie surfer dude.

I think its fair to say the lovely Nicole [sm=00001746.gif] already has her category sown up (despite some pretty impressive competition). Its really close in the Swedish babe dept - Molly [sm=00001746.gif] and the Princess are neck and neck, but I feel pretty confident who will win the surfer hunk competition [sm=vomit-smiley-020.gif] - that guy is quite simply in a class of his own.

So cast your remaining votes now; you know you want to [:)]

Josh -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 8:10:31 PM)

Favorite Aussie surfer dude? Errr I'll pass.

But I'll tell you this, having been a surfer for more than a decade I can say that most surf dudes/dudettes look healthy, slim and tanned. So I guess they all look attractive. Except for Germans, they're all overweight and have way too expensive equipment which they don't know to use proper *anyways* LOL I'm just kidding here, my eastern neighbours are more than welcome to surf here.

And about Swedish girls, hey *they* look all atractive there too, no kidding. Ofcourse, after having seen a zillion trees on your motorbike *any* woman looks attractive. Too bad the liquor is so expensive there [:(]

warspite1 -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 8:13:32 PM)

quote:

But I'll tell you this, having been a surfer for more than a decade I can say that most surf dudes/dudettes look healthy, slim and tanned. So I guess they all look attractive. Except for Germans, they're all overweight and have way too expensive equipment which they don't know to use proper *anyways* LOL I'm just kidding here, my eastern neighbours are more than welcome to surf here.

And about Swedish girls, hey *they* look all atractive there too, no kidding. Ofcourse, after having seen a zillion trees on your motorbike *any* woman looks attractive. Too bad the liquor is so expensive there [:(]
Warspite1

Er Josh, don't know if you realise but you didn't answer the question.....

I fully understand your position on the Aussie Surfer Due, but to not vote for Molly - er I mean any one of the Swedish contestants is incredibly bad form [;)]

nate25 -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 8:13:34 PM)

quote:

You've described Steiner perfectly, btw.

warspite1 -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 8:29:40 PM)

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

[[:-] I should reprimand you here for a) taking the thread off topic and b) attacking a fellow forumite, but a) it was funny and b) it was Steiner, so I will let it go. BTW - do you like my new Thread Patrol outfit - I thought the flashing light was soooo yesterday, and this one goes more with the nautical theme, what? [sm=character0085.gif]

nate25 -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 8:34:33 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

[[:-] I should reprimand you here for a) taking the thread off topic and b) attacking a fellow forumite, but a) it was funny and b) it was Steiner, so I will let it go. BTW - do you like my new Thread Patrol outfit - I thought the flashing light was soooo yesterday, and this one goes more with the nautical theme, what? [sm=character0085.gif]

The cap is very professional. You've taken that Wal-Mart feel out of the position. Patrol on, W1.

warspite1 -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 8:54:59 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

The cap is very professional. You've taken that Wal-Mart feel out of the position. Patrol on, W1.

Warspite1

Aye Aye Sir. I have the watch [sm=character0085.gif].....ohh I could get the hang of this [:)]

Now let's get this thread back on track shall we? We need more votes. Come on, people died giving you rhe right to vote; use it wisely, but most of all - USE IT [sm=character0085.gif].

warspite1 -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 9:23:19 PM)

Well we've had Aussies and Swedes - I wonder if we should roll the poll out a bit further afield.

Question: If you had three top American actresses and three top German famous peeps, who would qualify for a top three place in each category?

nate25 -> RE: Australian Beauties (4/17/2012 9:27:13 PM)

I agree, but I think we need the top three UK gals as well.

Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI