43 campaign Soviet Airforce Not Intercepting Axis Supply Drops (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support

DrewBlack -> 43 campaign Soviet Airforce Not Intercepting Axis Supply Drops (4/15/2012 8:11:03 AM)

Hi

Playing the Axis AI in the 43 campaign, have noticed when i finally get to surround some Axis Divs, trust me its harder than you think :-) thanks to the latest patches to the AI.

I setup a perimeter, there are plenty of in supply Soviet fighter bases around well with in the range of the isolated hexes however on each occassion the AI has airlifted into the hex there are NO fighters getting over the hex to intercept.

What Am I doing wrong or is there a bug here??

Thanks

Drew

Cannonfodder -> RE: 43 campaign Soviet Airforce Not Intercepting Axis Supply Drops (4/15/2012 11:17:06 AM)

It has to do with a rule change in one of the patches making it near impossible to intercept transports as interception depends mainly on how many "enemy" hexes are passed. In your case that won't be that many making the intercept very hard..

DrewBlack -> RE: 43 campaign Soviet Airforce Not Intercepting Axis Supply Drops (4/15/2012 3:31:26 PM)

Hi thanks, I thought there was something , the Ai only had to pass over two hexes.

Ta

Drew

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI