regime shows asleep during game-when they should be active (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support

lion_of_judah -> regime shows asleep during game-when they should be active (3/30/2012 6:18:07 AM)

Scenario I'm working on " asia aflame" I have ran into a bit of a snag. Papa New Guinea is suppose too be active but when i start to play they are showing " yes" for asleep. and every other nation is at war with them. i have checked the diplomatic portion and they are at level 1 and 2 with australia and japan but everytime i start a new game same result. any help will be appreciated. the following are active regimes

Australia
Indonesia
indo-chinese union
philippine republic
japan
communist china
republic of china ( replaced manchuko with them)
papa new guiena
mongolia

in-active
russian federation
kampuchea

lion_of_judah -> RE: regime shows asleep during game-when they should be active (4/2/2012 8:24:58 AM)

Vic
the version I'm using is 2.10b latest patch.

lion_of_judah -> RE: regime shows asleep during game-when they should be active (4/4/2012 8:24:42 AM)

vic need help please or someone......

Vic -> RE: regime shows asleep during game-when they should be active (4/4/2012 2:21:56 PM)

i am sorry i have no time at the moment to provide support for which i'll have to review your scenario (in progress).

best,
Vic

ernieschwitz -> RE: regime shows asleep during game-when they should be active (4/4/2012 5:25:33 PM)

If i had the file, i would be more than happy to take a look at what might be the issue.

You know my email :)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.318359E-02