Can't load stock units in FB (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Team Assault: Baptism of Fire

rosseau -> Can't load stock units in FB (3/30/2012 6:16:09 AM)

Starting from scratch will be fun if you have the time. But is there any way to load pre-made units in FB?

Laxen -> RE: Can't load stock units in FB (4/3/2012 5:10:55 PM)

Yes, you should be able to load the pre-made forces that are included in the game in the force builder using the "Load" button in the top bar of the force builder. Can't you?

rosseau -> RE: Can't load stock units in FB (4/4/2012 3:43:06 AM)

I'm already building my own squads that show up; very easy and fun, but... no. Standard install and when I hit load, the box is empty. Please try it yourself to see. Maybe files need to be moved around or something? Thanks.

Xerkis -> RE: Can't load stock units in FB (4/4/2012 11:49:23 AM)

You will only be able to see the provided forces if you start the Force Builder from the in game menu. (the one that you can start a skirmish from not the other game menu that you can go to the forum and other links from.)

The game loads the forces to the folder that the FB will be able work out of when it start up and then cleans it out when it closes. Folder \My Games\Team Assault\Teams\
This is where your forces are kept as well.

Once you have a premade force loaded save it off as a different name and you will be able to get to it without starting up the game.

Laxen -> RE: Can't load stock units in FB (4/5/2012 4:29:23 PM)

Ahh, yes. That's correct :)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI