World Destroyer Project (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series

kentcol -> World Destroyer Project (3/28/2012 5:40:38 AM)

I found the World Destroyer Project. How do I take control of it??[&:]

Shadow Tiger -> RE: World Destroyer Project (3/28/2012 5:51:50 AM)

Repair it with construction ships. It'll take some time.

ScottenChi -> RE: World Destroyer Project (3/28/2012 4:57:30 PM)

In my current game, I found the World Destroyer after the Gizurean race had found it and was already repairing it. They are extremely erratic. I couldn't figure out how to take over their repair without starting a war with them, so instead I attacked the 1/2 repaired Destroyer!

After several minutes of one-sided combat, the Destroyer went BOOM.

I think this is an exploit though. The Gizurean player should be mad at me, but wasn't.

Howard Mitchell -> RE: World Destroyer Project (3/28/2012 5:27:54 PM)

This is a quirk/feature of the game since its original release - you can steal a ship which is being repaired by having more warships nearby when it is finally repaired (it will automatically become yours), and you can destroy a neutral ship which is being repaired without any diplomatic consequences. I've also blown up World Destroyers and other ships which someone else was repairing without any adverse effect.

ASHBERY76 -> RE: World Destroyer Project (3/28/2012 5:33:48 PM)

I would like a game mechanic added to this.The A.I will leave you alone in peace to rebuild it and that is surely not right as this ship destroys worlds..

I think it should continuously damage your reputation when your construction ships try to rebuild it.

kentcol -> RE: World Destroyer Project (3/28/2012 8:43:16 PM)

Thanks, guys!

Shadow Tiger -> RE: World Destroyer Project (3/29/2012 12:53:02 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Howard Mitchell

This is a quirk/feature of the game since its original release - you can steal a ship which is being repaired by having more warships nearby when it is finally repaired (it will automatically become yours), and you can destroy a neutral ship which is being repaired without any diplomatic consequences. I've also blown up World Destroyers and other ships which someone else was repairing without any adverse effect.

Wait, all I need to do is park a fleet by the World Destroyer, trade away my galaxy map and kick back while someone else fixes it for me? That's just devious. I like it! [sm=character0214.gif]

Georgia145 -> RE: World Destroyer Project (3/29/2012 9:29:43 AM)

[image]http://www.infoocean.info/avatar2.jpg[/image]Repair it with construction ships. It'll take some time.

Cauldyth -> RE: World Destroyer Project (3/29/2012 1:36:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shadow Tiger
Wait, all I need to do is park a fleet by the World Destroyer, trade away my galaxy map and kick back while someone else fixes it for me? That's just devious. I like it! [sm=character0214.gif]

I thought they fixed that in one of the recent patches.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.611328E-02