Forgot how to money cheat, any remember how? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury

Swedewolf -> Forgot how to money cheat, any remember how? (3/26/2012 10:10:32 AM)

Im about to start a session just to see what happens with the tech for GB but forgot how to cheat me some extra cash.
Anybody know?
I did it when I just bought the game but I cant remember how.

Swedewolf -> RE: Forgot how to money cheat, any remember how? (3/26/2012 10:18:31 AM)

Found it, its F12.

doomtrader -> RE: Forgot how to money cheat, any remember how? (3/26/2012 10:19:33 AM)

Indeed

Rasputitsa -> RE: Forgot how to money cheat, any remember how? (3/26/2012 11:06:30 AM)

I don't look on F12 so much as a cheat, more a very useful way of adjusting the game without having to mod. It's reasonable to transfer resources to minor allies, by increasing their PPs and reducing those of the major power, by the same ammount.

So it can be a good tool to have, honestly [:)]

JLPOWELL -> RE: Forgot how to money cheat, any remember how? (3/29/2012 10:43:54 PM)

I agree. You can't 'cheat' in a single player game. If someone wants to make an 'adjustment' in single player let them. Be it adjusting $$ or FoW or whatever. In this case it is really useful if someone (like Swedewolf) just wants to see how stuff works. In many cases the way the game works is only revealed by trying something and seeing what happens.
quote:

ORIGINAL: Rasputitsa

I don't look on F12 so much as a cheat, more a very useful way of adjusting the game without having to mod. It's reasonable to transfer resources to minor allies, by increasing their PPs and reducing those of the major power, by the same ammount.

So it can be a good tool to have, honestly [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.398682E-02