DLC? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Achtung Panzer Operation Star

wodin -> DLC? (3/22/2012 11:44:30 PM)

Are you doing the DLC aswell?

A great series brought to the stable.

Also any chance you can get Steel Fury and then what I really want is for them to release and English version of the expansion!

mkjhartmann -> RE: DLC? (3/22/2012 11:45:35 PM)

They are up at Gamersgate.

Mike

wodin -> RE: DLC? (3/22/2012 11:47:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mkjhartmann

They are up at Gamersgate.

Mike

Yeah I know and APOS was a touch cheaper there, however that was because it was in a sale last time I looked. So Matrix has a good price. I'd rather buy from Matrix if the DLC is the same price as GG.

Erik Rutins -> RE: DLC? (3/23/2012 12:43:41 AM)

Yes, we plan to make the DLCs available as well, thought it will likely be a few weeks before they show up in the store.

Regards,

- Erik

bairdlander -> RE: DLC? (7/1/2012 1:46:42 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Yes, we plan to make the DLCs available as well, thought it will likely be a few weeks before they show up in the store.

Regards,

- Erik

You said this March 23rd,its now June 30th,also what about patches?What support is matrix giving Graviteam?Can we get some answers please?

KEYSTONE07950 -> RE: DLC? (7/1/2012 4:10:48 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bairdlander

quote:

Regards,

- Erik

You said this March 23rd,its now June 30th,also what about patches?What support is matrix giving Graviteam?Can we get some answers please?

+1

Tejszd -> RE: DLC? (7/1/2012 4:57:23 AM)

Definitely waiting on Matrix for the DLC but I would like to see the patch first now....

redmarkus4 -> RE: DLC? (7/1/2012 9:07:21 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bairdlander

quote:

Regards,

- Erik

+1. Disappointing level of 'support' from Matrix. You can't just choose to support one title one way and another excellent title another way.

wodin -> RE: DLC? (7/1/2012 2:15:01 PM)

Lets remember here Matrix are just a retail outlet for Graviteam. As Graviteam don't have exclusivity with Matrix then Matrix is unlikely to "support" Graviteam improve a product thats being sold elsewhere. There is a massive difference between the games Matrix take under their wing and have an exclusive publishing deal and those who they just put up on the shop shelf so to speak.

redmarkus4 -> RE: DLC? (7/1/2012 3:10:49 PM)

Well, that's one take on how commerce is intended to operate. Personally, when I walk into say, Curry's, and purchase a product off their shelves, I expect the same quality of support and customer services from Curry's for any product sold, regardless of who the manufacturer might have been.

If Matrix intend to provide widely different levels of support for different games, ignoring some while posting daily regarding others, then they should say so on the site and when you purchase. At least that way I would know whether I want to buy here or at Gamersgate etc.

Quality of support is a key channel differentiator in a competitive market, particularly when consumers have multiple channels to choose from.

bairdlander -> RE: DLC? (7/2/2012 3:00:23 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin

Lets remember here Matrix are just a retail outlet for Graviteam. As Graviteam don't have exclusivity with Matrix then Matrix is unlikely to "support" Graviteam improve a product thats being sold elsewhere. There is a massive difference between the games Matrix take under their wing and have an exclusive publishing deal and those who they just put up on the shop shelf so to speak.

I have said here many times that Matrix is a publisher in response to the baglicker posts/threads praising Matrix and how great they are,but Rutkins counters that they support ALL titles they sell and they are not just a publisher.If I purchased here the patch should be available here,just as patches are made available for my Gamersgate purchases.I paid more buying the title from matrix and they should at least make the patches available here for quick,simple download.

GBS -> RE: DLC? (7/2/2012 3:41:43 PM)

I am glad I purchased from Gamersgate.

Dane49 -> RE: DLC? (7/2/2012 5:51:20 PM)

Me too[:)]

redmarkus4 -> RE: DLC? (7/2/2012 6:00:35 PM)

I purchased from both in order to help with the testing of the patches - I was having lots of those Critical Error 001 crashes on one install.

The difference between the two suppliers is huge. Gamersgate host updates the day they come out, while Matrix claim they didn't even know one was being developed!

Maybe the Matrix guys need to visit the Gamersgate site from time to time

Tejszd -> RE: DLC? (7/16/2012 5:35:55 PM)

Any update on the DLC's availability through Matrix???

redmarkus4 -> RE: DLC? (7/16/2012 6:40:17 PM)

DLC = Download Later Comrade!

Tejszd -> RE: DLC? (8/12/2012 9:31:04 PM)

Matrix???

bairdlander -> RE: DLC? (8/13/2012 2:14:46 AM)

Do yourself a favour and get it from gamersgate

Tejszd -> RE: DLC? (8/13/2012 2:50:02 AM)

I hear you bairdlander but really do not want to have to use a program to download and or install the DLC's thus the preference for Matrix to offer them. They posted that they would be offering.....

bairdlander -> RE: DLC? (8/13/2012 3:15:06 AM)

Once downloaded they install same as the patches from Graviteam and the good thing about GG is once you are a member you have unlimited lifetime downloads.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI