Offensive Part of War (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding

Moose -> Offensive Part of War (3/20/2012 12:25:20 AM)

I thought I saw mention of a entire war campaign with a starting date something around, Coral Sea, Midway, or Guadalcanal time frame. I can't find this scenario. Does such a thing exist? Where does one find it?

Would still love to see a WITP 2, would be primarily like WITPAE, but with simplifying the interface with the intent to allow us decisions of the direction logistics need to go while eliminating all the micromanaging involved with logistics. Would also like to see more varied aircraft loadouts with mix of rockets and bombs being quite common for many missions.

derhexer -> RE: Offensive Part of War (3/20/2012 12:59:31 AM)

quote:

I thought I saw mention of a entire war campaign with a starting date something around, Coral Sea, Midway, or Guadalcanal time frame. I can't find this scenario. Does such a thing exist? Where does one find it?

Moose, there is a grand game scenario that starts May 1, 1942 at http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2622506&mpage=1&key=Sharps%2CMay�

If you can't find it do a search on 'Sharps May 1'

Have fun

Moose -> RE: Offensive Part of War (3/20/2012 2:44:29 AM)

Thank you, I'm pretty sure that is the one I was looking for, but couldn't find.

This scenario looks like a good idea, even as the allies. Gets you passed the really early stuff when all you're doing is deciding how much to save from certain death and your equipment stink and gets you to where you can start to do some interesting things.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.171875E-02