Wikipedia does advertising for Panther Games (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Command Ops Series

tyrspawn -> Wikipedia does advertising for Panther Games (3/17/2012 7:32:26 AM)

Welp, after spending about 4 hours listening to metal, reading the Wikipedia entry on Soviet Deep Battle and Operation Bagration I had a sudden urge to play HTTR/BftB and bought CO HTTR. Any tips or suggestions as I get into it lads?

Cheers.

tyrspawn -> RE: Wikipedia does advertising for Panther Games (3/17/2012 7:37:55 AM)

Erm... what the hell? I guess I am having the same issue as the other guy. The game installed but when I try to launch it:

---------------------------
CmdOps
This product's serial number is either invalid or has not been properly authorised. Please contact the Matrix Games helpdesk at http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/ to report this error.
OK

I made a ticket.. hopefully this gets fixed.

henri51 -> RE: Wikipedia does advertising for Panther Games (3/17/2012 1:01:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tyrspawn

Welp, after spending about 4 hours listening to metal, reading the Wikipedia entry on Soviet Deep Battle and Operation Bagration I had a sudden urge to play HTTR/BftB and bought CO HTTR. Any tips or suggestions as I get into it lads?

Cheers.

Start by looking at the tutorial videos.

Henri

tyrspawn -> RE: Wikipedia does advertising for Panther Games (3/17/2012 6:21:57 PM)

I played HTTR and CO - not much of a noob :)

henri51 -> RE: Wikipedia does advertising for Panther Games (3/18/2012 4:41:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tyrspawn

I played HTTR and CO - not much of a noob :)

Well then the only advice I can give is to watch the movie A Bridge too Far to put you into the mood.

Henri

tyrspawn -> RE: Wikipedia does advertising for Panther Games (3/18/2012 7:14:01 PM)

Sigh... still no action on that ticket. Was hoping to play over the weekend - guess I have to wait for Matrix to give me a new key.

rfrizz -> RE: Wikipedia does advertising for Panther Games (3/23/2012 3:21:05 AM)

In addition to burning text files with the S/Ns in them to the install DVDs, I always email my serial numbers to myself in case of problems. I have a gmail and a yahoo account, so I mail from one to the other.

That gives me one copy in the sent folder and another copy in the inbox.

EDIT TO ADD: I do the email thing because I'm too lazy to get up to search for the DVD, assuming I know where it is!

Carolie86 -> RE: Wikipedia does advertising for Panther Games (3/23/2012 3:43:46 AM)

do want[image]http://www.infoocean.info/avatar2.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
6.054688E-02