Help please, harpoon 3 won't run in windows vista and window xp (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Ultimate Edition >> Tech Support

ArribaEspaņa -> Help please, harpoon 3 won't run in windows vista and window xp (3/8/2012 6:32:22 PM)

Hello!

I buyed recently the deities with 20 harpoons + harpoon 3.

I can play in all versions of game, but, with the last version, harpoon 3, i can't play.
I open the game, and, when i click in menu the option "PLAY", the game don't start.

Somebody can help me please??

Thanks!!!!![&o]

Cdr Sylvester -> RE: Help please, harpoon 3 won't run in windows vista and window xp (3/8/2012 6:40:02 PM)

Hi there,

Try this method:
1) Make sure your Harpoon copy is located on your hard disk outside of the "Program Files" or "Program Data" folders. Best install path should read like this: C:/Matrix Games/Harpoon Ultimate Warfare
2)Once step one is done, if still no result, try the compatibility mode, best settings would be "XP SP3". And don't forget to set the Admin privileges level to the program.

Best regards,

FG

ArribaEspaņa -> RE: Help please, harpoon 3 won't run in windows vista and window xp (3/8/2012 6:45:36 PM)

Thanks.

ArribaEspaņa -> RE: Help please, harpoon 3 won't run in windows vista and window xp (3/8/2012 7:28:51 PM)

I installed the game in independent folder.
To Ultimate version i can play, but, in the harpoon 3 version i can't play, i do that you said me.

Vincenzo Beretta -> RE: Help please, harpoon 3 won't run in windows vista and window xp (3/8/2012 9:33:57 PM)

I never had your problem, mostly because I run only H3 and under Win7 64-bit, but you might want to try asking for help over at:

GameSquad
HarPlonkHQ
Harpoon for Dummies

Lots of technical problem of this kind are discussed about on these sites, and maybe, if warranted, a video useful to others too can be made with the solution [:)]

JSF -> RE: Help please, harpoon 3 won't run in windows vista and window xp (3/9/2012 6:43:48 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ArribaEspaņa

Hello!

I buyed recently the deities with 20 harpoons + harpoon 3.

I can play in all versions of game, but, with the last version, harpoon 3, i can't play.
I open the game, and, when i click in menu the option "PLAY", the game don't start.

Somebody can help me please??

Thanks!!!!![&o]

Which version exactly are you talking about? With HUE you got three Harpoon 3 versions:

1. Harpoon 3 V 3.6.3

2. Harpoon 3 ANW (Advanced Naval Warfare) V 3.9.4

3. Harpoon 3 Ultimate Edition V 3.10

I have all of them runing under Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit. Which one does not run?

The latest version, Ultimate Edition V 3.10, first needs an upgrade before it runs.

So, after installing it, go to "check for updates", update - and then it will run.

Hope this helps.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI