Resolution of game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Unity of Command Series >> Tech Support

toddtreadway -> Resolution of game (3/4/2012 7:39:38 PM)

For some reason, when I go to play the game, it shows up in a zoomed-in state such that I can't see the menu buttons on the top or side. I previously played it in 1920x1200 on my other computer, and it worked fine. I have tried changing the resolution from full-screen (which is what I played on before) to 1920x1200, and that did not work. If I change it to 1024x768, it does show up in a smaller window, but it is blurry, like the game is not in the native resolution of my computer (Windows 7).

What info would help resolve this?

2xTom -> RE: Resolution of game (3/5/2012 10:48:55 AM)

Hi todd,

I can't really tell what this could be about. The game appearing blurry in 1024x768 window is certainly a new one. Can you please clarify the following:

1. Is this a clean install (i.e. you didn't move you old hard drive into the new computer)?

2. Are you using the game menu only (not editing the config file by hand)?

toddtreadway -> RE: Resolution of game (3/5/2012 12:27:16 PM)

Tom, I previously played it on my laptop (which used nvidia graphics). I played it both on the laptop's screen (1600x900) and an external display (1920x1200--also the same one I now use with my desktop computer), with no issues. Very sharp graphics on both screens.

Now that the laptop died, I did a new install on a new desktop. It is using Windows 7 with an ATI Radeon graphics card. So, it is a clean install (I'll try it again though). And I didn't edit the config file.

Another very strange thing to report is this: I installed it on my fiance's computer, and the exact same thing is happening. Windows 7, and again Radeon graphics, also, the same make/model of monitor. Maybe I willl try setting the monitor to 1600x1200 and see what happens.

2xTom -> RE: Resolution of game (3/5/2012 12:33:32 PM)

I must admit to being clueless at the moment. Can you please send me a screenshot of the 1024x768 window when it's blurry. Maybe that will give me some idea...

Please send the screenshot to: support at unityofcommand.net

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.757813E-02