Inconsistent terrains (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support

Ormand -> Inconsistent terrains (3/3/2012 5:06:38 AM)

Vic,

In addition to the the fighter fuel IV issue, you should also look at the movement data for forest pine mud and forest pine loaf. They are inconsistent with each other (for regular they are the same). For example, for forest loaf mud, wheel has a movement of 9999, while tracked is 80. But, for forest pine mud, they are 50 and 40, respectively. I am guessing they should probably be 80 and 80, which is what I changed them to in my graphics mod. Something "minor" to fix in the next release as well.

Ormand -> RE: Inconsistent terrains (3/3/2012 5:15:07 AM)

Actually, I did 100 and 80 for the two. A guess for it, not sure what is best.

**budd** -> RE: Inconsistent terrains (3/4/2012 12:46:25 AM)

Is your new graphics mod close to completion?

Ormand -> RE: Inconsistent terrains (3/4/2012 2:35:20 AM)

It's coming along. I have finished the coasts and mountains. The coasts were the hardest since I made seven coasts for each image. Now, I have to make farms, rivers, and towns. To slow things down I have also had to some traveling for work. Unfortunately, I am away all next week, so not much will get done. I am also trying to finish a random game, so each a little graphics, and a little playing. Hopefully mid-to-late March.

**budd** -> RE: Inconsistent terrains (3/4/2012 9:22:53 AM)

thx for your work, cant wait to try it out.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.318359E-02