something is odd with the Arnhem map (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Tech Support

miya -> something is odd with the Arnhem map (3/1/2012 7:02:33 PM)

Hallo,

I discovered something odd on the Arnhem map. On the southern edge of the map is a road, which should not be there. Maybe a picture can explain it a little better.

[image]local://upfiles/37191/BD712FC8B30F48AD83385B52BB689D3E.jpg[/image]

Lieste -> RE: something is odd with the Arnhem map (3/1/2012 7:06:47 PM)

More likely to be a thin line of 'clear' terrain, rather than the Polder that is apparent - to check right click and view the pop up info.

simovitch -> RE: something is odd with the Arnhem map (3/1/2012 7:14:29 PM)

This is intended to allow movement between the multiple avenues of advance. The road network does exist north of the Waal If the map were extended south a few kilometers.

miya -> one more question about the Arnhem scenario (3/3/2012 9:28:33 AM)

I am missing the XXX Corps HQ in the Red Devils scenario. Since day six or seven on I command three divisions on the map, 1st Airborne, 43rd Infantry and Guards Division.
The Guards Division HQ takes the role of the boss. The result is a command load of about 40, while the command capacity is only 26 which means a significant increase of delay.
Is this intended or is simply the XXX Corps HQ missing ?

RangerX3X -> RE: one more question about the Arnhem scenario (3/3/2012 11:41:26 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: miya

I am missing the XXX Corps HQ in the Red Devils scenario. Since day six or seven on I command three divisions on the map, 1st Airborne, 43rd Infantry and Guards Division.
The Guards Division HQ takes the role of the boss. The result is a command load of about 40, while the command capacity is only 26 which means a significant increase of delay.
Is this intended or is simply the XXX Corps HQ missing ?

XXX Corps HQ is the supreme force for the scenario and appears in the New Scenario Options list where you set up the mission parameters before starting. The highest ranking unit on the map in the scenario across all reinforcement schedules is the Guards Armored Division HQ.

XXX Corps HQ makes no actual appearance in this scenario at any point.

simovitch -> RE: one more question about the Arnhem scenario (3/5/2012 7:25:58 PM)

XXX Corps HQ was intentionally left out of the Arnhem scenario since it was also coordinating the defense along the entire Hell's Highway from German Counterattacks, and it would have been at least as overloaded as Guards Armoured is in this scenario.

JeffK -> RE: one more question about the Arnhem scenario (3/11/2012 5:30:57 AM)

The hidden road is a great idea so that you can direct your reinforcements to whichever thrust you choose, it covers for your making these orders to your reos as they leave Nijmegen and use the road net there.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI