ATTEMPTING TO UPLOAD SCENARIO (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support

lion_of_judah -> ATTEMPTING TO UPLOAD SCENARIO (2/20/2012 9:45:58 AM)

We'll, trying to upload the Cote D'Ivorie scenario but keep getting a " SQL" error which prevents me from doing so. I at first thought it was because I'm using Firfox browser, so I used IE and still got the same error. If there are any suggestions out there for me what I'm doing wrong, would appreciate it. Thanks

Vic -> RE: ATTEMPTING TO UPLOAD SCENARIO (2/20/2012 10:13:55 AM)

just tested this and it works fine for me.

whats the exact error you get?

and how big is your scenario file in KB?

thanks,
best,
Vic

lion_of_judah -> RE: ATTEMPTING TO UPLOAD SCENARIO (2/20/2012 10:19:39 AM)

Vic
the error I'm getting is a SQL error, sorry not at my home pc now, at work so i won't be able to recreate it until later this morning. the file is 10.4 MB. zipped. Could this be the cause due to size? I also though did not see all the buttons as I did when i clicked on my indochina scenario and it had " browse your computer" and what not. when i clicked on the " click here" link to add scenario instead is when it just showed me the " human or ai, how many players and the add button nothing else. When i clicked on the add button is when i received the SQL error.

lion_of_judah -> RE: ATTEMPTING TO UPLOAD SCENARIO (2/20/2012 2:00:21 PM)

Vic
here is the error I have, just tried this again and still only getting the " add scenario" box along with scenario name, human or ai and number of players.

[image]local://upfiles/23616/09B1C522B40046A0A3501FC1DC16752E.jpg[/image]

lion_of_judah -> RE: ATTEMPTING TO UPLOAD SCENARIO (2/28/2012 10:17:44 AM)

Also note that I have not yet even been able to upload this thing, this is the screen I get before being given that option.

ernieschwitz -> RE: ATTEMPTING TO UPLOAD SCENARIO (2/28/2012 11:25:25 PM)

This may be a stupid question, but are you trying to use the name Cote D´Ivorie?

Cause the error may be something as simple as ´ being used to seperate data and thus being read wrong by the program...

ernieschwitz -> RE: ATTEMPTING TO UPLOAD SCENARIO (2/28/2012 11:52:29 PM)

CONFIRMED.

I couldn´t upload a scenario with ' in its name.

However I could upload a scenario with ´ in its name.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.171875E-02