Thanks To Matrix Support!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

parusski -> Thanks To Matrix Support!! (2/9/2012 3:25:01 PM)

In October my home was destroyed by a tornado. I lost all my computers, Matrix games(and all backups)...

I provided a list of all games and serial numbers, explained what happened and asked if there was anything to be done. I expected no problem on purchases since 2007 since they were all physical & digital download(except for one). But SPWAWGE, Tin Soldiers-Alexander, WITP, Campaigns On The Danube and Battles In Normandy were all physical purchases only.

Matrix support worked seriously and diligently to replace every single game I lost. The support team provided me with links to re-download all my games(including older non digital versions). Although it took a few weeks of trial and error, in the end all 23 Matrix games are back on my computer. I also have backups stored at Ft. Knox.

THANK MATRIX SUPPORT TEAM!!!!

H Gilmer -> RE: Thanks To Matrix Support!! (2/9/2012 11:55:52 PM)

Wow! I hope that everyone was OK in your home.

I must have missed it if you had spoken of this before. I live in Alabama and tornadoes are vicious things.

The tornadoes that tore up Alabama almost a year ago had me and many others running for cover. Warnings and spottings all around. Fortunately, it did not affect me personally or any loved ones.

Sorry for going off on a personal tangent, but I am glad you also were able to get help from Matrix. I had a similar issue and they did a very good job of helping me. (Not quite as good as Ageod, but better than any one else!!)

parusski -> RE: Thanks To Matrix Support!! (2/9/2012 11:59:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: H Gilmer

Wow! I hope that everyone was OK in your home.

I must have missed it if you had spoken of this before. I live in Alabama and tornadoes are vicious things.

The tornadoes that tore up Alabama almost a year ago had me and many others running for cover. Warnings and spottings all around. Fortunately, it did not affect me personally or any loved ones.

Sorry for going off on a personal tangent, but I am glad you also were able to get help from Matrix. I had a similar issue and they did a very good job of helping me. (Not quite as good as Ageod, but better than any one else!!)

We were not even in state when our home was smashed. I am glad since I NEVER heed tornado warnings.

I just wanted Matrix and the forum members to know the gigantic effort support put into helping me. Matrix could have taken the attitude we too often see from customer support from most companies-but they would not be MATRIX GAMES now would they???

sabre1 -> RE: Thanks To Matrix Support!! (2/10/2012 12:29:52 AM)

Good story Parusski, and thanks for sharing.

Matrix/Slitherine is a cut above the rest of the game companies. May they live forever. (or at least till I'm gone anyway)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI