Omat -> RE: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition Gets a Massive Update! (2/8/2012 11:58:34 AM)
The List of changes [:)]
V1.01. 08r9 – January 21, 2012
1. Sixth Official Update – This release is a comprehensive release updating all previous
versions to v1.01.08r9
2. Code Changes
1. Possible LCU or Task Force being lost if not set-up properly at scenario start.
2. Travel delay for East Coast and off-map movement for group leaders.
3. Fragment disbanding when loaded on ship.
4. Refuelling of barges from carried fuel cargo.
5. Changing TF mission not checking TF size
6. Changing of group arrival base at scenario start due to initial base ownership, rather than
who owns base when the group is due to arrive.
7. Ships in lists were refuelled when viewing the list on screen.
8. Empty group showing after group transfer from ship.
9. Event on a non-base hex appeared as a base.
10. Over-flow issue with ‘fuel required’ at a base.
11. Background screen of a larger underlying screen was left behind when a smaller screen was
shown and map was moved.(base screen on industry management screen)
12. Showing enemy unit count in a non-detected hex.
13. Soviet activation being on at start of scenario was not allowing Japanese air attacks against
14. Error in TF list screen for guns' ammo.
15. Aerial mine-laying mission being left out of the bomber interception check.
16. Error in unescorted bomber withdraw alert.
17. Ship-based groups in port or on docked TF being able to be transferred from damaged
18. Attack bomber not being set to strafe correctly sometimes.
19. Extended the save game load checks to include checking the fuel/oil/resource/supply load
does not exceed ship capacity.
20. Recon/search flights were being shown with escort/sweeps in same hex.
21. Supply/fuel/oil/resource totals didn't always agree across various screens.
22. Secondary Chinese home base incorrect - was CHENGTING should have been
23. Zone to zone movement when a direct connection is not available (off-map boxes to
Aden/Abadan prior to Med opening)
24. Added protection to stop connecting invalid destination zones that leads to above.
25. ARD repair not working correctly
26. Auto dock being allowed at port 0-2; should not be.
27. Error that could stop Heavy bombers from picking a base to attack
28. ASW experience sometimes incorrectly modified in sub combat.
29. Defensive subs not working properly
30. Subs might not upgrade due to patrols.
31. Fixed a follow TF error.
32. Ship repair estimate error.
33. Radar detection for land units being overridden by 'visual' spotting.
34. Weather setting for non-base LCUs not being correctly set for all units in the same hex.
35. Suppress restoration of the Combat Event report in PBEM games due to Japanese info
being available to Allied player
36. Airborne radar impact on Air Search lost.
37. Search arcs being generated in reverse sequence.
38. Wrong pilot losing skill points (for flying wrong type of plane) when transferred to Pilot
Reserve on the 'Request Veteran' screen.
39. Change to protect AI from generating errors from bad data in scenario file.
40. Top Pilot list treated TRACOM as if a Japanese group.
41. Underflow issue with large naval support numbers.
42. Amphibious HQ not always loading on AGC. If no Amphibious HQ, then a land or naval
HQ will try to load on the AGC.
43. Loading groups not showing up in the load lists on 'Load Troops' screen.
44. Swapping of fragment and parent was not transferring some items.
45. Transport of devices by non-float planes to dot base (no AF) not being allowed.
46. Plane fatigue not being restored by standing down CV groups.
47. CTD when withdrawing ship at a non-base off-map location.
48. Sub mine numbers not always being cleared when tube/mines are removed when not in a
49. Units in wrong mode for Amphibious TF. Ensure only correct mode units loaded
50. Group fragments on ships not combining.
51. Escorts changing to bombing mission if its’ secondary was a bombing one.
52. CTD caused by search plane being killed.
53. Fix to not allow component LCU to be rebuilt if parent already reformed.
54. Fix to flak from ships in port being used as if in a TF.
55. Fix to suppress groups that have been lost due to a ship class change.
56. Fix to not auto-disband TF with routing parameters.
57. TFs getting stuck in off-map mode.
58. Industry Management screen showing incorrect N/MSY build points.
59. Withdraw ship button missing on ship screen.
60. Rebuilt LCUs changing PP on subsequent displays.
61. 'Buy with supply' ships remaining at 1 day delay.
62. Error in Kamikaze determination in Flak Attack.
63. Kamikaze training not affecting low naval bombing.
64. Transfer of pilot to group of different type lost too many skill points.
65. Fix to remove ships under repair/conversion from AV support total.
66. No ground attack against enemy land units in friendly base hex.
67. Fix to allow float planes to transport troops to coastal bases.
68. Arriving LCU units were building more than needed devices if not enough in device pool.
69. Wrong Allied device being returned to pool on device upgrade.
70. Altitude not correct on some dive bomber attacks in AAA.
71. Auto convoy returning resource/oil to home base when not required to.
72. CTD when checking groups on withdrawing ships.
73. Packing time and operational mode moved to editor components of parent LCU.
74. Leader of delayed group being continually re-assigned.
75. First HQ of either side not being selected.
76. Fix to stop return cargo for CS or AC when home base and current base are the same.
77. Set TF to use off-map if destination is off-map and TF not moving off-map.
78. Fix to force ships to arrive at national base if original location is not valid to form TF; stop
ships arriving at 'land-locked' base.
79. Fix for non-mine device being in special mine slot [#9] for sub mine-laying.
80. Fix to group leader-pilot losing connection to a being a pilot.
81. Fix to Occupying empty bases gets incorrect HQ. New HQ will be the theatre HQ of base
doing capture, or first LCU in hex.
82. Japanese production was over-producing upgraded devices for LCUs.
83. Sub-unit LCUs not having the withdrawal delay decremented.
84. Updated off-map checks for home base.
85. Fixed data corruption due to code overflow.
86. Not all TRACOM pilots showed in lists.
87. Retreat from TF surface combat only if actual combat occurred.
88. AI code changing human-controlled LCU weapon devices.
89. Empty fragments stop editor sub-units from recombining.
90. Some leaders that moved between units retained their move lock-out so didn't show in free
91. Group's upgrade path lost on splitting group.
92. Fix to recombining devices of editor component subunit to handle mismatched devices.
93. Add production resources to pool if scenario player's production on, else add to normal
94. Preserve highest leader when recombining subunits.
95. In loading scenario, pilots not added to General Reserve (group 0). (Pilots can't be put
directly into TRACOM by editor, as group 30000 can't be assigned there. It can set by
using 'wtiploadae' tool.)
96. Using off-map movement, it was possible to route TFs with large ships to river ports.
97. On-map TF hex list behaves like other TF hex lists
98. TOE upgrades happening too soon due to the upgrade delay being set to 9999 which ended
up as no delay.(Existing games not affected but new games will not have these TOE
99. Detached groups wouldn't re-attach to parent group.
100. Loop in upgrade of LCU devices.
101. Error in limiting CD fire.
102. Occasional drop out of base selection, disappearance of mouse over.
103. Building VM units corrupted TOE of GHQ and Kwantung HQ.
104. Old convoy units could show up in Destroyed LCU list.
105. Fix to LCU withdraw date not being cleared when unit killed; fixed so that destroyed LCUs
can't be reformed if originally due to withdraw.
106. Build rate of supply-generated ships was '0'; should have been ‘1’.
107. Disbanded LCUs don't count for rebuild check.
108. Auto-upgrade of squad/engineer devices when LCU takes upgrades; incorrectly changed
earlier in beta.
109. Error in initial settings of manpower at start of scenario
110. Seaplane support from minor damaged disbanded ship.
111. Administration stacking info on group screen not correct.
112. Return CS cargo of fuel or supply didn't always get returned. Expected only oil or resources
being returned. TF could stay loading/waiting.
113. Naval retreat after combat which could force TF to retreat "off-map"
114. TFs not moving in hex subject to minefields; seemed to have been broken by an earlier fix.
115. Wrong screen show when returning BACK from Group screen to groups-in-base list
116. Error in MP and ARM points for some squad-type devices.
117. Not all devices being shown in the device/industry/resource pool.
118. Air group detachments not on map dropped from parent group.
119. Trainee replacement pool not being reduced.
120. Missing devices from Japan pool when device is upgraded and more are needed to be built.
121. Moonlight and Turn were mixed together on top line of some screens.
122. Mines were not being removed from sub properly if TF wasn't docked.
123. Wrong altitude being used sometimes, impacting raid, co-ordination and low level
124. Lock-up during air/land combat due to overflow.
125. Carry over replacement delay on LCU recombining.
126. Error in movement of fuel and determination of excess resources.
127. Auto-upgrade of squad devices when LCU taking replacements causes an upgrade.
128. Fragments were taking settings from the parent group, rather than group being created
129. AA rockets not showing up in some of the class/ship weapon lists.
130. Unable to get plane replacement on smaller groups.
131. Some reported altitudes are 100' off the correct value.
132. Large LCU killed off due to overflow issue.
133. Display issue with ship reinforce screen
134. Escorts not being marked as used in some cases causing multiple sweeps.
135. Strategic move set while packing caused move of only one hex.
136. Dedicated training group lost ability to add trainee pilots.
137. A LCU movement flag was not always being cleared which could cause a move to
suddenly be cancelled.
138. Additional place list sort when loading a save to correct map errors.
139. Reordered the map place display list to restore possible missing LCUs.
140. Converted too many old devices from pool.
141. TOE upgrades could lose devices as counts were sometimes replaced, rather than added.
142. On turn 1, a mid-turn Allied save can be read by Japan by skipping the password. Only
applicable on that one save.
143. Carrier trained status not transferred when recombining split groups.
144. Ship due upgrade count could have a number but nothing in due lists. (Upgrade ship was
under repair. Combination of Ships under repair and Ships due upgrade shows those which
are being repaired that might jump into an upgrade at same time)
145. Wrong pilot reserve being accessed when no pilots in replacement pool.
146. For TOE upgrade include some non-device items such as Torpedo Ordnance, HQ
type/radius change, etc.
147. Missing weapons on in-game ship database.
148. CTD caused by TF endurance going below 0.
149. Low skill pilots could start with high individual skill
150. CTD caused by overflow of refuelling arrays if large number of ships in TFs in same hex.
151. Possible TF unloading issue when no squads are present.
152. Mine-laying mission didn't 'return by same path' if way-points set.
153. Refuelling ship from port didn't check for available ops points
154. Incorrect calculation for number of planes at base; earlier patch bug .
155. Error in calculation of engines for airfield stacking; revealed by previous tweak.
156. Manage repair error for minimum conversions incorrect from 1108p2; not allowing change
157. Overflow of pilot array corrupting map locations.
158. Radar range on air detection was overstated by a factor of 2 or 3. Wrong mixture of ft,
yards, NM, miles.
159. Bug in repair estimates could add random cargo capacity to ships.
160. Don't allow moving LCUs to be loaded on ships
161. Groups at off-map locations (base or TF) not performing Training missions
162. City attack industry not set when flights were split off from main attack.
163. Access to random variable causing combat replay issues
164. Manage ship repairs not showing weapon damage repair capability properly.
165. 'Active' filter not showing green initially for group and reserve pilot lists.
166. Planes with torpedo as primary weapon unable to be selected for port mining.
167. Force a delay on LCU & groups due as reinforcements but arrive early at enemy base
168. Adjust search arcs range for drop tanks if applicable
169. Bug in off-map TF calculation
170. Set 'All opMode' to MOVE changed static units
171. CTD due to too many groups in base
172. Non-transport TF are trying to un/load
173. Added special case of base/shipyard size to weapon repair estimate as in line with actual
174. Fragment that lost its parent could vanish, rather than stay on map
175. Industry totals on Industry menu
176. Missing search patrol level on night mission
177. Bug not letting land based groups see all plane upgrades
178. Industry Management not expanding (1)x0 size industry
179. Carry over withdraw type to editor subunits
180. Fast Transport not updating cargo/troop capacity in creation of TF screen
181. Auto Convoy TF should retain their Home Base as a supply hub base
182. Auto Convoy TF home base is not supply hub base
183. Error with groups not showing on ships in TF transfer screen
184. Group re-size to consider total planes in group rather than maximum group size when
considering operational capacity on ship
185. Force map centre on false sightings to help with map sequencing
186. Restored fully repaired factory needed before R&D starts
187. Removed incorrect DL addition for TF launched air patrols
188. Not all dead group fragments being removed is stopping upgrade, rebuilding, etc.
189. Correct 'from zone' for TF starting at off-map base for way-points
190. ‘Aux’ overstated on enemy TF mouse over
191. LCU mouse over being cut short for large number of enemy units
192. No planes, no torpedo ordnance available
193. Player's ACS TFs could be re-directed by AI
194. Suppress AR from being operational if AR has any repair delays
195. Mouse over on Pilot List sometimes gave wrong info
196. Retained original delay on LCU if enemy still holds base at scenario start; random delay
time could cause unit to return to national base
197. Restored LCU image on small land unit screen (like reinforcements)
198. Allow more ships to show in TF transfer screen
199. Soviet release did not always free Japanese to attack
200. TOE device upgrade not always occurring
201. AI could reassign human TK task force for pickup oil/fuel purposes
202. Base movement of off-map groups overriding restricted HQ check
203. Fixed Industry Management screen not checking if base is active before adding RES and
OIL pools; affect small map scenarios
204. Suppress option for Withdraw on Intel Screen if not enabled
205. Some level bomber switches in user upgrades not costing PPs
206. Revamped the ability to keep pilot from being release on the group screen. Corrects rank
207. Army list screen had some overlapping text
208. Expanding of AF showed strange %
209. Player upgrade aircraft showing wrong PPs
210. Repair of Air HQ devices with Replacements denied
211. LCU replacements could cause 'free' upgrade sometimes
212. Low level altitude penalty using wrong altitude
213. Defender pilot not always getting fatigue from high altitude penalty
214. Fatigue on groups at range 0 - error exposed in 1108q9
215. Railway move of groups at heavily damaged AFs not always working
216. LCU not showing on map
217. Expanding '0' factories
218. Possible negative max limit for pilots
219. Sync bug due to AUTO_UPGRADE option test for subs
220. Possible 'anchored ships' screen pops up on group list
221. Off-loading parent LCU sometimes disappeared leaving orphaned fragment
222. Removed limit of non-zero port for repairs - left over from WITP and stops use of repair
ships in port 0
223. Arrival ship list sort not working if ship due to arrive in a TF
224. Error in industry menu for yard points - reporting HI need instead
225. Air-borne radar not checked in night raid detection; include moon and radar in check
226. Air-borne radar not being passed to split-off flights, affects night combat
227. Search direction not passed to 'Set all' groups
228. Lock scroll box on sunk ship list when showing a ship
229. Wrong nationality test on group arrival if no base set resulting in delayed arrival
230. NFs don't always have AIR SEARCH radar; assume NF with air radar is SEARCH.
Problem lies with incorrect data for radar device. If NF can have both air and ground radar,
then air should be listed after ground radar.
231. HQ not swapping with fragment sometimes
232. Error in class of re-spawned midget sub
233. Auto upgrade of TOE device when LCU upgrade off.
234. Misplaced TF icon not matching map location
235. Group arriving at a ship still had delay of 1 stopping getting of pilots
236. Large number of groups could cause CTD in air attack
237. Missing troop level in non-base hex
238. Patrol air missions from ships took incorrect endurance from TF - relief CAP increased
239. Retain Escort mission if too many ships in new TF mission - causes issues to some code if
wrong number of ships present
240. Incorrect TF# used after surface combat (caused sync but wrong ships used endurance)
241. Cargo capacity for resources not fully used
242. Naval groups on delayed ships shown on lists
243. No pilot replacement selection from trainee
244. Releasing one veteran pilot causes needed pilot count to go to zero rather than be reduced
245. CS would not necessarily return to the correct destination when way-points used
246. CS not being docked at home base causes confusion for return trip
247. LCU leader being lost on landing fragment swap
248. Multiple LCU sub-units being in same TF being merged on landing
249. Ships building at captured enemy base could be cancelled incorrectly
250. Invasion LCU auto-bombardment exhausting supply. Auto-bombarding based on available
supply so LCUs lacking supply wont.
1. Added plane type filter to Pilot List screens.
2. Added a destroyed LCU screen and ability to reform LCU (at 1% TOE for non-Chinese or
5% for Chinese) using Political Points.
3. Added a Nationality filter to ground reinforcement/withdrawal screens.
4. Added display of the path of a group's upgrades on the user selected upgrade screen; (+)
against upgrade indicates the old original group path upgrade.
5. Added an option to retain the user over-ridden group upgrade when manually upgrading
6. Added future group size changes to the mouse-over box on group screen.
7. Added option to refuel all ships in port from Anchored Ships list.
8. Added '*' to base name if supplied from the western Allied supply base (on Auto Convoy
9. Added column for fuel required to Auto Convoy screen; '+' next to value indicates ships in
10. Added ship class filter to ship list (on Auto Convoy screen).
11. Added Endurance and AA to ship (on Auto Convoy screen).
12. Added switch to show Supply/Fuel required or Days Left (on Auto Convoy screen).
13. Added quick ability to change repair/production state from the actual base-in-hex Industry
14. Added quick ability to change repair/production state from the Industry Management
15. Added direction switches on the search arcs.
16. Added to TF mouse-over to show off-map destination details.
17. Added to base mouse-over garrison info if applicable.
18. Added the target prepared for to the Load/Adjust Troops screen to ease LCU selection for
19. Added new button on base screen to show TFs home-based at the base.
20. Added the current victory level if not a draw to the Intelligence screen.
21. Added filter to show enemy bases on the List Base screen.
22. Added on Army screen: show a '+' next to under-strength devices that are in pool, a '=' next
to device if upgrade possible from pool.
23. Added filter for active/inactive ship upgrades on lists.
24. Added mission being trained for on group screen if primary is not TRAINING.
25. Added the group admin & stack data on the hex list screen if applicable, rather than just
when overloaded. Overloaded shows in RED.
26. Added number of building 'supply-generated ships' shown on ship reinforcement screen in
27. Added option to stockpile some devices in the Device Pool. LCUs won’t be able to use
them for upgrades or replacements.
28. Added '**' to LCU view for weapon not allowing split units to combine.
29. Added option on Save for PBEM to change the player's password. It is only shown when
ending the player's turn.
30. Added on load of an email save if it is from in-turn or the end-of-turn.
31. Added to army lists, experience, morale, fatigue, disruption, TOE upgrade delay.
32. Added to ship with mine device, an '*' printed in Ammo column if there are devices in the
pool; acts as a quick check if mines could be loaded.
33. Added Total line of LCU details in mouse-over for multi-unit hex.
34. Added ability to stockpile supply, fuel, resource and oil at base. By stockpiling, no other
bases can draw off them.
35. Added ability to cancel loading of a CS task-force.
36. Added filter to Industry Menu to show all base industry not meeting minimum
requirements - potential failure to produce.
37. Added to LCU Withdraw List: * at end of name means withdrawn unit loses devices; on
LCU screen "out of theater" means loses devices.
38. Added Hot-key '5' will show the supply path from the selected base where the number
shows the lessening effect of supply. Changed to show the supply path as yellow dots in a
PBEM rather than actual supply numbers.
39. Added Auto-conversion option to the in-game preferences. (PBEM assumes on for both
players - Japanese player can turn it off/on so it applies for synchronization.)
40. After 6 months, an expired pooled device (squad or engineer type) will slowly convert to
the upgraded version; if Japan, obsolete devices will revert to the raw materials.
41. Added message on base screen if Burma Road is open (on Rangoon and Tsuyung)
42. Added: Right-click adds/subtracts 5000 supply from base additional needs.
43. Added: Allied groups can see air upgrades from related nationalities if PDU is on: CW
group sees Australian, NZ, Can, Brit; IND group sees Brit; USMC & USN can trade planes.
44. Added Mine count on TF list.
45. Added: 'Get xx pilots' will appear to allow over-fill once group has pilot operational level.
46. Added group or pilot statistics to the group list screen.
47. Added option to release or retire low/high experienced named pilots (1, 5, 10 at a time)
48. New option to load tenders in port from the ship list screen
49. Show speed mode in TF list.
50. Added a "load tender" button to ship screen to complement use of seaplane supply.
51. On Army list screen, 'soft' value of %TOE strength and unit fortification level with 'p' to
show unit is building them (LCUs in hex only).
52. Added to Base List screen a stockpiling switch.
53. Added to Base list additional info for enemy base - AF, port, estimated ships and a/c.
54. Added mouse-over on device pool upgrade date with * shows upgrade detail.
55. Added mouse-over on bases/TF/LCUs will show range from the current hex (one with all
56. Added Upgrade delay to TOE on 'View TOE' mouse over on LCU screen
57. Added Coding of static/restricted group headquarters (like for LCU)
58. Added TF screen shows endurance to target, and back to base
59. Added Additional info to groups in hex mouse-over
60. Added Indicator to LCU type on ground lists for air drop capable units 'p'
61. Added Ship due upgrade time filters to the Ship List screens
62. Added Restriction filter to army lists - filter by [S], [R], (R) or None
63. Added Industry filter to Intel's Resource/Industry screen
64. Added Stacking limit check to army lists - RED location for over-stacked
65. Added Show current stacking level if maximum stack value applies to player on mouse-
66. Added Political Cost to withdraw group screen
67. Added Option to stop upgrades in LCU
68. Added Stacking limit on top line of game screen if present
69. Added Day/night filter to air group list
70. Added Mouse-over on keep/upgrade factory will show the next air/device and when it it is
71. Added nationality and air type to Destroyed Group screen; revised rebuild costs
72. Added codes to HQs on unit lists( c Corps, y Army, m Amph, n Naval, a Air)
73. Added ability to set combat mode on the Army list screens
74. Added type of HQ, op and combat modes to LCU mouse-over in base panel
75. Added device type filter to the Resource/Industry/Device Pool screen
76. Highlighted the HI Required numbers for Engine and Aircraft Factories as these are shown
for a month rather than a turn as with other figures (shows in green)
1. Removed supply requirement from returning reserve planes to the pool.
2. Removed devices from LCU that don't belong to same side as the LCU during the land
3. Changed base fuel requirement to cover fuel needed to totally refuel disbanded ships.
4. Changed to allow HQ units (below the base slots) to upgrade their devices; only LCUs
above the base slots were upgraded.
5. Changed to show any static device in LCU on the army screen, even if none currently
6. Changed to the army reinforcement screen to show the LCU arrival base in RED if enemy-
held at the time.
7. Changed Auto Convoy to determine supply path based on supplying base location (on Auto
8. Changed Auto Convoy to skip enemy-held main supply base (on Auto Convoy screen).
9. Changed base screen to use appropriate main supply base (on Auto Convoy screen).
10. Changed to suppress Soviet bases until activated (on Auto Convoy screen).
11. Changed Group patrol levels increase/decrease more consistent across all types with left-
click by 10% and right-click by 30%.
12. Changes to group screen: updated group mouse-over, retain target (if appropriate) when
swapping between Port/AF/Ground missions, check if within range before changing all in
13. Changed night missions on the group lists will show in BLACK to make them easier to find
14. Changed display of search arcs - sectors sharing AM/PM search show as Black (Naval) or
15. Changed switching groups between night/day to try to retain mission if possible for ease of
16. Change to remove Cold Zone from off-map bases.
17. Change to add 'destroyed by flak' count to the combat report.
18. Change to offset the original nation hex (from hot-key 4) so it can be read when a base is
19. Change to allowed Allies to control their industry as it can be stop/start via Industry
Management screen but doesn't show up on base industry screen.
20. Change to indicate 'failed to produce' on base industry screen.
21. Removed ability to send pilot 'home for 180 days' as not desired or useful.
22. Change to minimize size of some text on Industry Management fields.
23. Change to keep at least one R&D point available between updates; protect against R&D
being wiped out by data updates.
24. Change to verify ship and class devices match before determining damaged weapons. Force
unmatched ship/class devices to conform when ship in friendly base.
25. Show 'combat load' method on LCU when viewing ship screen.
26. Change to not allow off-map TF to return to home base if that is already destination; mucks
up the transit times.
27. Change to use the millions format (x.xxM) for large totals on Industry Management screen.
28. Change to restore of report files from save.
29. Change to preserve the withdrawal date on split sub-groups.
30. Change to pilot experience hit based on category rather specific air type.
31. Change to off-map checks to better handle the TF's 'Return to ...' buttons.
32. Changed Re-enabled limited on-map routing for off-map TFs.
33. Removed TF disbanding limit on loaded resource/oil.
34. Changed Night missions on lists using BLUE rather than BLACK.
35. Change to adjusted off-map entry point for way-points.
36. Restored image files for centre windows.
37. Change to vary DL for base created TFs; use same DL for TF split.
38. Changed TOE update to fix land replacements.
39. Change to allow 'independent' commands to change without cost to another
40. Changed Ship display of ARD shows lift capacity.
41. Changed Deferred device upgrade of LCUs with fragments existing; causes errors in
devices when swapping to parent or merging with other fragments/parent
42. Changed No TF unloads if 'do not unload' set regardless of status of ship cargo handling.
43. Change to the maximum air rank for group leader.
44. Change to increase ship list from 1000 to 1300 per port/tf .
45. Removed endurance limit on PTs that limited attacks.
46. Change to off-map TF refuelling to use only TFs in same hex with same time to base.
47. Change to the land device upgrade and replacement phases to better control devices.
48. Change to suppress LCU devices that have no TOE number and are not present (ready or
disabled, and won’t take any replacements) in LCU
49. Changed TF mission change for Amphibious and Transport limited based on transport
capacity used, not on troops only.
50. Standardize ship-based group upgrade/replacement when in a base.
51. Change to LCU replacement/upgrade to handle duplicate/out of order devices in LCU.
52. Change to LCU rebuilds requiring same Op Mode and March parameters for all subunits.
53. Removed same march direction restriction from rebuilding LCUs.
54. Change to alignment of some fields on the Aircraft & Engine pool screen.
55. Change to the Save game screen to reflect the correct background as to WHO is saving it.
56. Changed Ships that are still outfitting for more than one day can't be put into TF; one day
delay could be put into Escort TF.
57. Group stacking on base with AF 6+ gains a 1/3 lowering of the "Aircraft Stack Level" for
58. Stopping industry lowers base's resource requirement. Several screens showing
supply/fuel/oil/resource will be color-coded if being stockpiled.
59. Changed Replaced top 3 skills on group pilot screen with line of skill averages.
60. Change to the location column value on TF list.
61. Tweaked TF list to standardize locations.
62. Allow CW nationality aircraft to be swapped between CW nations (Australia, NZ, Can, and
63. Changed the 'turret hit' from animation to show what weapon mount it is.
64. Tweak to suppress some 'get pilot' buttons if not applicable.
65. Change to make current TOE upgrade delay show as -1 on LCU list so it can sort.
66. Changed Show upgrade screen defaults to 'allow upgrade ships'.
67. Removed Right-click from group PILOT keyword as PLANES is now on screen.
68. Tweak to message delays - space bar will toggle on/off the general message delay
69. Tweak to mouse over on land units; unit number is in , and if too many to list, "plus xx
more LCUs" will be added to display. Leave room for "Total" line.
70. Change to add more info on mouse over on groups in hex and land/naval list.
71. Change to add ammo levels to the mouse over on the TF-ship transfer screen.
72. Restricted HQ indicator changed from (R) to (R) for temp and [R] for perm attached.
73. Change to add "Tonnage" to map task force mouse over.
74. Default cloud setting to OFF during orders. Can be toggled ON/OFF during this. Last
setting applies to turn.
75. Tweak to mouse over with lists; shows withdraw, upgrade dates for ships, LCUs in addition
76. Made 'Attached to' name GREY when unit is STATIC ATTACHED to it; no visible
indicator was previously shown.
77. Change to add a nationality filter to device pool screen.
78. Try to preserve target on group transfer between bases
79. Change to group reinforcement/withdraw lists for ship-based groups in queue
80. Change to color-coded R&D devices on the Industry screen
81. Allow R&D factory change before starting production if R&D option ON
82. Production can be turned off but R&D will still happen
83. Show island stacking limit on mouse over
84. On Army screen for HQs show ship/air/ground assigned buttons
85. Suppress Japanese industry icons for Allied player as not relevant
86. Suppressed port icon in lower base panel if not applicable
87. Some screen changes to Manage Repair and Ship List screens
88. On Destroyed LCU screen, show the potential TOE AV if unit has not been rebuilt yet; add
filter to suppress 'no recall'
89. Changed (S) to [S] for HQ attachment to indicate permanent to align with [R]
90. TF list pop-up shows more detailed info for 'load' controls when in a base
91. The Restriction filter for (R) will include units attached to Restricted HQ
92. Show next re-size for groups in lists
93. Allow more pilots if group is scheduled to re-size within 6 months
94. Change Group display on ship to show 77 (88) x AIRTYPE (99) where 77 is # ready
planes, 88 is # not ready, 99 is group maximum size
95. Tweak Global list button for setting build rates (Japan only)
96. Show naval/merchant yard points on ship availability screen, and allow filter by yard type
to set classes using that particular yard points (Japan only)
97. Changed 'Night ops' on group screen to BLUE to match group lists
98. Change to add pool totals on mouse over for a/c and engines on IM
99. Change to add R&D % on mouse over for RD a/c and engines on IM
100. Change to add unit stacking cost on screen
101. Allow restricted groups to be loaded on ships from off-map bases
102. Limit off-map movement of restricted groups by ship to sea-locked base only
103. Skip ACS loading if not at destination base
104. Allow skills for pilot release in addition to Exp
105. Allow option to retain pilot in group list before releasing pilots
106. Allow Army list filters to be passed to Draw Army screen for ‘next/prev’ army
107. Allow rail move between connected off-map bases (CANADA and EC)
108. Allow off-map movement for '0' ready groups
109. Allow upgrade exchange between FB/LLB/DB at a PP cost - CAS type intermix
110. Added reason for inability to recombine units on OOB org screen
111. Changed Location of Show TOE button on LCU screen
112. Enabled LCU on ship to be seen on ‘prev/next’ from army list
113. Allow ‘prev/next’ buttons on LCUs on ships in a TF hex
114. Show group returning info even if withdrawal OFF
115. List base fire damage in player's Ops report
116. Use Manchuko hex ownership to determine garrison instead of ‘computer zone’
1. Tweaked Auto Convoy supply.
2. Tweaked TF unloading.
3. Tweaked air attacks on small craft (barge, PT, landing craft) to stop large bombers from
attacking at high altitude.
4. Tweaked distribution of supplies to units unloading from ships.
5. Tweaked turn cycle from 3 to 4; art contains 1-4 images
6. Standardized skill selection and mission profile for skill improvement; experience
generated updates could revert to primary mission
7. Limit the 'On Map Routing' button on the TF screen to the on-map entry hex to minimize
TF routing errors
8. Tweaked several pilot screens to retain current menu position when performing pilot
9. Changed to forming of new TF to pre-set destination. Current base/hex will be the default
destination, unless it is formed from another TF when that TF's will be used.
10. Tweaked to allow port mining for AI.
11. Tweaked small map AI supply base to use closest main base with enough supply rather
than just the first one. Stops AI from creating supply TF going from one end of map to the
12. Tweak to fuel requirements of bases' with HI to force more fuel to be routed there.
13. Tweak to make the attack bomber strafe/bomb more obvious in animation.
14. Tweak to cap the count of the number of landing phases a TF can perform.
15. Changed to resource requirement/stockpile from 5-day to 2-day. Added earlier in patch to
help with resource distribution.
16. Change to align weapon and TOE for units before taking replacements.
17. Change to exclude TBs from high dive bombing accuracy.
18. Change to set the base of reformed LCUs that can't arrive as usual location
19. Changed Play news of naval combat only if major combat ships involved
20. Change to adjusted base air stacks during turn due to missions, movement, etc.
21. Tweaked recombine of editor units into parent unit with mismatched weapons.
22. Tweaked to how much excess resource/supply/etc is moved to/from base each turn
23. Change to Naval bombardment to use the minimum range setting of TF when determining
best target. If unit can't hit back at range, then "less" chance of being target.
24. Tweaked to AI Auto TF Build to exclude over-sized ships based on destination.
25. Tweaked Lowered excess resource/oil threshold from 10 days to 5 days.
26. Tweak to delete more killed/captured pilots when at pilot maximum limit.
27. Tweaked Moved the combat and ops reports on the screen to the left to allow for longer
28. Tweaked TOE upgrade in order for it to retain any the same weapons even if they have
29. Tweak to increase required oil/resource by a fraction of the load capacity of any TFs in hex
wanting a load.
30. Tweak so stockpiling resource/oil creates a small 'need' for such.
31. Change to stop ability to overfill fragments.
32. Tweak to LCU rebuilt in order to retain current TOE weapons.
33. Tweak to clear more pilots when at pilot limits
34. Tweaked Air attacks at 10K were not being adjusted for misses when checking each bomb
dropped. [A miss after a hit should end the 'stick' or increase the odds of any further bombs
in same 'stick' of missing.]
35. Tweak to rebuilding of LCU from editor sub-components that will attempt to upgrade
devices in order to match common device.
36. Tweak to disable ability to turn off Light Industry as it is a permanent industry, like
resources (per Andrew Brown).
37. Tweaked Computer player TOE upgrades are slightly randomized.
38. Removed Torpedo Ordnance from land unit's TOE/list so that device is not treated as a
device; tallies are stored elsewhere so it is redundant once scenario is loaded.(was causing
some strange occurrences)
39. Tweak to exclude spoilage on excess supply/fuel at SPS level for bases in first week of
40. Tweak to randomize unit detection affecting base DL
41. Change to turn on normal message delay at end of turn cycle (except for continuous play).
42. Tweak to move flak attack on air transports to AFTER any CAP intercepts.
43. Change to TF refuelling when a ship in TF is below 70% fuel; just limit refuel to the ship(s)
44. Tweak: Added more detail to 'refitting' messages on ships and limited repair changes after a
45. Change to seaplane support/supply for search and strike to behave similarly.
46. When ship with no air ordnance left, CAP is limited and no search/ASW can be performed.
47. Tweaked: Inactive pilots (delay = 1) should be treated as if active for fatigue recovery.
48. Don't allow ships without free ops points at start of cycle from replenishing at sea.
49. Changed Cloud drawing during order phase enabled.
50. Removed DB diving attack on ships only; was introduced at start of these patches
51. Changed Made sure group secondary mission gets reset when primary mission changed
52. Tweaked Added depth check on DC in ASW combat
53. Tweak to Land combat: Made support devices less likely targets (basically every 10 counts
as 1 for target purposes)[Took forever to get hits on combat devices if unit has large
support base, like CHI LCUs]
54. Tweak to Land combat: Infantry/Armour/CD LCUs with no current AV are treated like Art
for stacking purposes (not made to bear brunt of attack if other AV units present).[Many
CHI units end up with much ranged devices but nothing to defend with. But took no loss
against the ranged devices in assault]
55. Changed Enabled combat reporting of non-air attack aircraft losses.
56. Tweaked Port repairs to consider port damage
57. Changed Arrival base of rebuilt restricted groups may change HQ
58. Tweaked Rebuilding destroyed units: non-Chinese LCU will release/change restriction at a
cost, and can change HQ to a higher HQ
59. Tweaked Suppress need for a Convoy army leader
60. Tweaked River crossing for total hex control
61. Tweaked Allow ships to refuel small amount from port without excessive Ops expenditure
62. Tweak Limit Ops expenditure for docked TFs to those ships actually doing something
63. Change Account for port damage on adjacent hex supply/resource transfer
64. Changed Updated RD totals to reflect actual R&D available for a/c and engines
65. Tweak Added some burning fires on land bombing screen for affect
66. Tweak Allow CS TF to leave base when not enough fuel if destination has fuel
67. Tweak Disbanding/withdrawing groups with no national home base will release static
attachment. Higher PP cost to reform some static/restricted destroyed groups; some can't be
68. Tweak LCU arrival base when no national base. Some restricted LCU will change to
temporary restriction when rebuilt from destroyed list.
69. Tweak Lowered upper altitude limit for AI DBs
70. Tweak Made new stacking levels from ‘pwhex’ override the default island stack size if
71. Tweak Added monsoon effect to aircraft support affecting AF (0-4) service level
72. Tweak Restore original over-fill % when limited pilot condition removed
73. Tweak Bomber co-ordination at night depends on skill, moon and air radar; complements
above fix to CAP
74. Tweak Independent group co-ordination failing
75. Tweak Lower DL on base industry FOW