Mit Tanks (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Mods and Scenarios

planner 3 -> Mit Tanks (1/31/2012 6:15:23 AM)

I wish to thank VPaulus and Nikkivdd for all the help they supplied in the past week. I am happy to report thay with their help and patience I'm now a very Happy Camper, and I can now say......"All's well that ends well"....Now on to blasting the Allies on Mt Etnas turf.

nikivdd -> RE: Mit Tanks (1/31/2012 8:18:46 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: planner 3

I wish to thank VPaulus and Nikkivdd for all the help they supplied in the past week. I am happy to report thay with their help and patience I'm now a very Happy Camper, and I can now say......"All's well that ends well"....Now on to blasting the Allies on Mt Etnas turf.

Good to hear :)
The issue with the Su122 came up in the slitherine tech forum. VPaulus brought it to my attention. Appearingly there is a critical bug in the Panzer Corps engine related to this unit.

planner 3 -> RE: Mit Tanks (1/31/2012 4:11:03 PM)

Nikivdd: I was starting to think I was dreaming, but as I said aftera reload of both the game and #5 I had no more problems. Some of us may have recieved a bad download ORIGINALLY. Well Whatever, T/U

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI