What was your final prestige after Axis campaign? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Unity of Command Series

robc04 -> What was your final prestige after Axis campaign? (1/21/2012 9:54:22 PM)

I'm competitive by nature, so I am curious how others faired in the Axis campaign. For those that finished the Axis campaign, what was your final prestige balance?

My prestige total after my final victory was 323.

Here are my scenario results:
Kharkov: brilliant
Voronezh: decisive
Case Blue: decisive
Edelweiss: decisive
Terek: decisive
Baku: decisive
Stalingrad: brilliant
Astrakhan: decisive
Kuibyshev: decisive

Edit: ooops I called this the Soviet Capmaign when I meant Axis.

robc04 -> RE: What was your final prestige after Soviet campaign? (1/25/2012 1:59:44 PM)

No one? [&:]

Ooops I called this the Soviet Capmaign when I meant Axis.

gdrover -> RE: What was your final prestige after Soviet campaign? (4/1/2012 12:14:42 AM)

Pretty nice work brother.

I spent all my prestige. Had Decisives across the board, but no brilliant wins.

G

StephB007 -> RE: What was your final prestige after Soviet campaign? (6/24/2013 11:02:01 AM)

I just completed my first full campaign and ended with 647 prestige. My only brilliant victory was Stalingrad as is required and was the first battle is used prestige in. The battles up to Stalingrad were all decisive without utilising prestige. I used prestige in only two other battles and the final three battle results were only standard victories. So room for improvement and a balance needs to be attempted between using prestige and obtaining those hard decisive victories and allusive brilliant victories.

StephB007 -> RE: What was your final prestige after Soviet campaign? (6/28/2013 12:48:21 PM)

My next campaign was far more successful; 1775 without using prestige during any battles and managed to score a Decisive Victory as a minimum. Enough of the Axis time to master the Russians.

I can't post a link yet but if you search for Unity of Command - High Prestige you will find the evidence you seek.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.269531E-02