Scrolling thru air units? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> The War Room

Swedewolf -> Scrolling thru air units? (1/13/2012 1:57:27 AM)

In my first session I lost many airunits by bombing when there where few points left and I forgot to reinforce or or rebase. So I thought that this time around being more thorow. Started by go thru my land units with tab but it never came to my air units. Starting from an airunit and click tab move cursor to a ground unit.So how to click next air?

doomtrader -> RE: Scrolling thru air units? (1/13/2012 11:10:25 AM)

this is on our todo list.

Swedewolf -> RE: Scrolling thru air units? (1/13/2012 11:13:12 AM)

Nice, good to know.

JLPOWELL -> RE: Scrolling thru air units? (1/15/2012 5:21:49 PM)

If I may suggest the following logic:

Click a unit (any kind)
Program sets a parameter for tab function as follows

Air units:
Tab >-> Next unit of same kind (FTR TAC STR) unless all have been cycled thru
Next of next type
etc
Suggested order FTR TAC STR once all ari units have been cycled thru start again with selected unit

Naval units
Same as above Suggested order CV BB CA SS

Land units same as above Suggested order Para Arm Mech Inf
Note if you have not selected the 1st unit type it processes down the list so for example if you click an Mech unit you tab thru the mech then the inf then the para then the armor.

Thanks, [:D]

freeboy -> RE: Scrolling thru air units? (1/15/2012 6:51:48 PM)

or
You can go to the lists that show on map and awaiting deployment etc, and sort by type ... or desselct types etc.. land air navy... then the inf othere will show you what you need and u can go from there right to the units..
heck its the only way I can get to some navy units!

JLPOWELL -> RE: Scrolling thru air units? (1/15/2012 7:15:30 PM)

I do that and it is useful, but its hard to select thru all the units tabbing would be MUCH easier. Sorting that list by AP is helpful as well
There are a lot of units switching from the map to the 'on map' lists and back is pretty slow. I give good marks to the designers they have made significant improvements to Time of Wrath. For me Time of Wrath wasn't quite 'finished enough' to play. Time of Fury is, and it looks to be getting better. I am really looking forward to the first patch which should address some of the more significant issues.
quote:

ORIGINAL: freeboy

or
You can go to the lists that show on map and awaiting deployment etc, and sort by type ... or desselct types etc.. land air navy... then the inf othere will show you what you need and u can go from there right to the units..
heck its the only way I can get to some navy units!

Swedewolf -> RE: Scrolling thru air units? (1/16/2012 7:55:42 AM)

It would also be helpfull to exempt a unit from tab scroll this turn by decision so u dont need go thrue defensive units over and over. Also when doing air missions I would like to have the cursor pop back to the air unit just made the action. Usefull when its long distance and u got other air units sitting near so u dont need search for them after each action.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI