Fall Weiss (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> The War Room

Grimnirsson -> Fall Weiss (1/12/2012 12:10:07 AM)

Just a quick question - is Fall Weiss supposed to be winnable for the Poles? We started that scen as a Pbem before we encountered our freeze/load issue but it seemed only be winnable as a game if two players play the Poles alternately and who's able to hold out longer against the Germans would be the 'winner'.

Thoughts?

P.S.: Sorry, I posted in the wrong forum section as I see now, please admin move it to the War Room

gwgardner -> RE: Fall Weiss (1/15/2012 5:19:06 AM)

No, Fall Weiss is not winnable, unless the German player is totally incompetent. I suppose one could consider it a Polish win, if the German couldn't take Warsaw by turn 10.

It's more a learning scenario, to get used to the way things work.

freeboy -> RE: Fall Weiss (1/15/2012 5:30:27 AM)

if German is on super hard and poles on super easy probably still not winnable, would be interesting though

JLPOWELL -> RE: Fall Weiss (1/15/2012 5:02:33 PM)

Totally not winnable. Difficulty level won't even come into play. Poles are defeated in 4-5 turns more dependant on weather than what they do (by Human GE). No time for economics to have much effect.

It is interesting to note the significant difference in the order of battle between this scenario and the start of the GC.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI