My Little Pony: Friendship is Spaceships (version 0.5) *UPDATED 2/4/2012* (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Design and Modding

adecoy95 -> My Little Pony: Friendship is Spaceships (version 0.5) *UPDATED 2/4/2012* (1/8/2012 7:39:47 AM)

NEW VERSION! (0.5)
http://www.mediafire.com/?736t553xsnf0utk
see post further down for more information

made a small mod that turns the Securans into ponies! i mainly made it for an upcoming AAR im going to try, but i figured i would post it here as well!

[image]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k125/adecoy95/promotionshot1.png[/image]

its mostly superficial, but there are a few surprises when it comes to characters, and i changed the starting world from desert to marshy swamp

[image]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k125/adecoy95/promotionshot2.png[/image]

http://www.mediafire.com/?nkvipg6pghri5m5

enjoy! [:D]

throw in a comment if you have any feedback or something is not working right!

upcoming things to do if i feel like it/people want it:

- customize some diplomacy messages from the other races when interacting with the pony race.

- create more custom characters

- create a few more pony themed races

- ponify the empire stats and victory conditions

Nedrear -> RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Spaceships (version 0.000...1) (1/8/2012 10:24:34 AM)

You want to:

1. Impossible. You can change THEIR attitude to others, but the others have one for all.
2. Easy enough... just make enough for 75 game years.
3. ... I ... ehm... *looks for a way to claw eyes out as hands turned to hoves already*
4. I can help you make a ressource mod... but letting ships fly with star rainbows and getting the ressource tasty grass is rather ... weird.

Shuul -> RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Spaceships (version 0.000...1) (1/8/2012 10:28:25 AM)

OMG! Pinkie Pie is Leader!!!! Beware alien scum!!!!!

hewwo -> RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Spaceships (version 0.000...1) (1/8/2012 11:03:14 AM)

Aah, sweet :)

adecoy95 -> RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Spaceships (version 0.000...1) (1/8/2012 11:09:12 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nedrear

You want to:

1. Impossible. You can change THEIR attitude to others, but the others have one for all.
2. Easy enough... just make enough for 75 game years.
3. ... I ... ehm... *looks for a way to claw eyes out as hands turned to hoves already*
4. I can help you make a ressource mod... but letting ships fly with star rainbows and getting the ressource tasty grass is rather ... weird.

about the first one, i meant changing dialogue lines. ofc if you played any race other than the pony one in the mod the dialogue wouldn't make sense, but still.

and you can change resources now? ill have to look into that.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shuul

OMG! Pinkie Pie is Leader!!!! Beware alien scum!!!!!

all hail pinkie pie, the greatest leader to ever to have existed! [:'(]

also, just as an fyi, additional characters will reveal over time!

Nedrear -> RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Spaceships (version 0.000...1) (1/8/2012 11:15:06 AM)

No you can not "customize" resources. You can change them in total though. That would make your mod a customization with an alternative Full Mod feature of new resources. This will be part of the edited main folder. Therefoe it will change the resources for ALL themes. Pony or no.
In these cases modders always indulge people to make a second game folder to edit and not to overwrite their original.

Kalthaniell -> RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Spaceships (version 0.000...1) (1/8/2012 12:06:46 PM)

OMG[X(]. That is my new favourite mod now. I'd like to see how cute ponies take on Shakturi invasion, priceless. You know, you could make nyan nyan cats next.I can make rainbow weapon graphic for you[:'(].

A very original idea Adecoy95. Keep it up.

J HG T -> RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Spaceships (version 0.000...1) (1/8/2012 12:37:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kalthaniell

You know, you could make nyan nyan cats next.I can make rainbow weapon graphic for you[:'(].

YES! I LOVE/HATE the nyan cat song! So damn stupid and simple yet so catchy and adorable.

BTW, suggestions on victory conditions:
1. Make the most MDPs in the galaxy. Gotta have friends. [:)]
2. Have the most experienced ambassador. This could be tricky, but I think it fits the theme.

Indeed a different race mod if nothing else. Interested to see what else crazy you can whip up, Adecoy.

Ogaburan -> RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Spaceships (version 0.000...1) (1/8/2012 8:51:21 PM)

Just lol...

ASHBERY76 -> RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Spaceships (version 0.000...1) (1/8/2012 11:10:26 PM)

[image]http://gayrealestatelasvegas.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/istock_000001076238xsmall.jpg[/image]

adecoy95 -> RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Spaceships (version 0.000...1) (1/9/2012 3:41:17 AM)

ain't nothin' gay about ponies, they are the manliest thing ever! [:-]

gingerbread -> RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Spaceships (version 0.000...1) (1/9/2012 4:15:58 AM)

Oh Yangtze, Oh Yangtze
River full of fish

Jon Micheelsen -> RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Spaceships (version 0.000...1) (1/9/2012 5:43:10 AM)

If you give them one of the two propulsion systems that are race unique, and let the two original races share the other, you can indeed make race unique rainbow drive and exhaust from you space ships - just saying [:D]

tjhkkr -> RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Spaceships (version 0.000...1) (1/9/2012 6:00:27 AM)

tjhkkr -> RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Spaceships (version 0.000...1) (1/9/2012 6:04:40 AM)

Igard -> RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Spaceships (version 0.000...1) (1/9/2012 2:42:52 PM)

LOL! Great idea for a mod, adecoy95. [:)]

adecoy95 -> Horray! (2/5/2012 2:40:08 AM)

new version!!! yay!

changes!

- more pony related victory conditions
- some small changes to racial stats
- a new character
- modified all luxury resources to make them more pony related!
other races may find the wine on this world particularly good, but they missed all the delicious, delicious candy!
refer to the readme for important install instructions for these
- other things i probably forgot

as always please provide feedback, i am still in the process of playtesting

Download Link
http://www.mediafire.com/?736t553xsnf0utk

Kalthaniell -> RE: Horray! (2/5/2012 1:15:24 PM)

Awesome[:D]

Can't wait to see your ARR xD Bribing other races with candy... [:'(]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI