Wanting to buy the game - any bundles? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series

Nerhesi -> Wanting to buy the game - any bundles? (12/2/2011 3:37:37 AM)

I'd like to get into the game and would like to buy Distant Worlds and both expansions. I can't seem to locate any bundle (even for the base game plus ROTS)... please don't tell me I have to purchase the base game and both expansions separately...

EDIT: Apparently I do.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Wanting to buy the game - any bundles? (12/2/2011 3:42:57 AM)

Hi Nerhesi,

Per the release announcement, we decided to make the release price the normal bundle price so that customers who already have the original two releases would be able to purchase at the future bundle price:

quote:

With our massive holiday sale currently going strong, now has never been a better time to jump in a starship and head to Distant Worlds. The base game is now on sale for $26.99 and its expansion Return of the Shakturi is $16.99 (both prices are for the digital download) that means both titles are selling for 33% off until January 8th!

As an added bonus to existing Distant Worlds fans, through the duration of the holiday sale Distant Worlds Legends will be priced at $5 off the regular price, or the same discount given to newcomers to the series who take advantage of our bundle discount. That means that anyone can receive the price reduction and buy Legends for $19.99 without having to purchase another Distant Worlds title along with it to activate the bundle discount. Note that Distant Worlds Legends REQUIRES the full Distant Worlds game and the Return of the Shakturi expansion.

Regards,

- Erik

Keston -> RE: Wanting to buy the game - any bundles? (12/2/2011 10:36:12 AM)

I think Erik's point being that all 3 components are on sale and you have to add them separately to your cart. Together it is a little more than a single new Xbox release.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Wanting to buy the game - any bundles? (12/2/2011 1:40:54 PM)

In terms of how the store works, if you purchase one it will offer to add the other two to your cart. Just check those two boxes and you should have the whole bundle.

Regards,

- Erik

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI