E&S Details (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Tech Support

JudgeDredd -> E&S Details (12/1/2011 10:40:31 PM)

I don't know if this has ever been mentioned before - so I'm bringing it up

When I'm playing a scenario, I can go to the E&S tab of my allied units and double click and item and it will bring up a nice wee pick with details. When I do this for an Axis unit though, the dialog disappears itself. If I have the game paused, it doesn't do this...it'll stay on the detail screen...but as soon as I start play again, it'll disappear.

A little annoyance as I have to pause the game to read info on the enemy units.

I don't know if this is linked to enemy units or Axis units...it may be enemy units and it's just that in my scenario it's the axis who are the enemy.

Deathtreader -> RE: E&S Details (12/1/2011 11:00:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

I don't know if this has ever been mentioned before - so I'm bringing it up

When I'm playing a scenario, I can go to the E&S tab of my allied units and double click and item and it will bring up a nice wee pick with details. When I do this for an Axis unit though, the dialog disappears itself. If I have the game paused, it doesn't do this...it'll stay on the detail screen...but as soon as I start play again, it'll disappear.

A little annoyance as I have to pause the game to read info on the enemy units.

I don't know if this is linked to enemy units or Axis units...it may be enemy units and it's just that in my scenario it's the axis who are the enemy.

Hi,

It's linked to enemy units. Pausing is the only to view the data on the opposite side w/out it disappearing. Unless of course someone persuades Arjuna to change it..........[;)]

Glad to see you've got the game!

Rob.[:)]

JudgeDredd -> RE: E&S Details (12/1/2011 11:15:47 PM)

Thanks Deathreader

Please change Dave - I can't imagine that would be a big one and would help with viewing E&S info whilst the game is playing

Arjuna -> RE: E&S Details (12/5/2011 2:14:48 AM)

Fixed.[:)]

JudgeDredd -> RE: E&S Details (12/5/2011 7:29:06 AM)

You're on the ball this week Dave. Well done [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.367188E-02