PDB doesn't show up (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Ultimate Edition >> PDB Database and Scenarios

rich12545 -> PDB doesn't show up (11/28/2011 2:55:44 AM)

Hi, I just bought the ultimate edition. I downloaded the latest edition of the HUE player's database. I installed it to the HUE ANW directory. The PDB folders are in the database folder. But it doesn't show up in the config.

Vincenzo Beretta -> RE: PDB doesn't show up (11/28/2011 3:54:00 PM)

You said that a PlayersDB sub-folder was installed into your Databases folder, thus it appears as though the installation process was successful. However, if your Configuration Launcher was already open at the time you ran the PlayersDB Installer for HUE, then the PlayersDB will not appear available for selection under the Database Manager tab. Try closing the Configuration Launcher and re-starting it. If this does not solve your problem, please post the problem over at http://forums.gamesquad.com/forumdisplay.php?186-Harpoon for more timely additional assistance.

rich12545 -> RE: PDB doesn't show up (11/28/2011 11:14:04 PM)

The config was closed when I installed the pdb.

I don't know what the problem was but I did a UH uninstall/reinstall and it's fine now.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.171875E-02