Man this game is tough (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Unity of Command Series

JudgeDredd -> Man this game is tough (11/26/2011 6:49:26 PM)

Simple in it's mechanics - but tough to do well!

I've just finished the 3rd German scenario in the Campaign and got 325 points as I got all objectives by turn 9 (out of 10) - I was wuite chuffed with myself because it looked impossible to get them all at all! Then I noticed I got no prestige for the next scenario because I needed a minimum of 400 points!

Damn it! [&o]

True kudos to the devs. Simple mechanics, difficult scenarios and objectives and fantastic interface. Great game and a bargain at 25. [&o]

2xTom -> RE: Man this game is tough (11/27/2011 10:02:01 AM)

Thanks Judge [:)]

UoC is much more about skill than being a "puzzle game". If working on improving your skill is fun and you're making progress, then we did a good job.

Note that for "Fall Blau", you can check out Pieter's AAR. He's using an ahistorical approach there, but his notes are on the mark as usual.

rjh1971 -> RE: Man this game is tough (11/27/2011 8:38:00 PM)

Hi Judge: fyi I got a Decisive victory in the 3rd game, I took all victory hexes by turn 7, but I got no pp either cause I didn't pay attention to the number of turns an objective must be taken before pp start decreasing. [:@]
That is definetely a new approach I hadn't seen before when calculating victory conditions, well done [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02