Im just full of questions... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps

racketyjack -> Im just full of questions... (11/23/2011 2:31:03 PM)

Was fooling with the demo scenario editor. Pretty cool how you can import maps. I take it I cant save the scenario to try it out ingame? I was apparently able to save the file however. Would I be able to import into the regular game once I buy it?

The AI and difficulty settings...What is it that the difficulty settings adjust? Whats the difference in other words between the colonel setting and

Only one more week till payday...[:)]

VPaulus -> RE: Im just full of questions... (11/23/2011 3:05:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: racketyjack

Was fooling with the demo scenario editor. Pretty cool how you can import maps. I take it I cant save the scenario to try it out ingame? I was apparently able to save the file however. Would I be able to import into the regular game once I buy it?

Yes. You can build your own maps, or use the scenarios and campaigns already done by other users.

quote:

ORIGINAL: racketyjack
The AI and difficulty settings...What is it that the difficulty settings adjust? Whats the difference in other words between the colonel setting and

Take a look at this sticky thread with common questions.
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27283

Iain McNeil -> RE: Im just full of questions... (11/23/2011 5:09:29 PM)

You can save out maps from the demo editor but the demo does not let you load them. When you have teh full game you'll be able to load your maps and continue your saved games from the demo.

racketyjack -> RE: Im just full of questions... (11/24/2011 2:40:07 AM)

Thank you fellas for the answers...[:)]

racketyjack -> RE: Im just full of questions... (11/24/2011 2:52:44 AM)

Wow! That sticky at Slitherine is impressive. Lotta good info there. Again, thank you. [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.306152E-02