Do the Expansions work with the German version? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series

Blubel -> Do the Expansions work with the German version? (11/23/2011 11:41:02 AM)

Hi all,

well basically with the sale and Legends comming out I would like to get the Expansions.
However I have the German retail version of the game so I would like to know if they will work together well. Has anyone tried this out?

Thanks,
Blubel

Gelatinous Cube -> RE: Do the Expansions work with the German version? (11/23/2011 11:46:14 AM)

I believe you can choose the language-version when purchasing off the website. [8D]

Erik Rutins -> RE: Do the Expansions work with the German version? (11/23/2011 2:13:16 PM)

They do work with the German release, but as the additional text is not translated, it means that you will have some text in English and some in German.

Regards,

- Erik

Nedrear -> RE: Do the Expansions work with the German version? (11/23/2011 3:24:16 PM)

You will have the starting diplomacy texts in German with the Bug were they are replaced with ? in a <>, but most things will turn to English.

Blubel -> RE: Do the Expansions work with the German version? (11/23/2011 4:13:34 PM)

Thanks to all of you!

Erik Rutins -> RE: Do the Expansions work with the German version? (11/23/2011 4:17:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nedrear
You will have the starting diplomacy texts in German with the Bug were they are replaced with ? in a <>

Could you elaborate a bit on this bug? Is this in the standard German release or only if one of the expansions has been added?

Regards,

- Erik

Nedrear -> RE: Do the Expansions work with the German version? (11/23/2011 4:31:13 PM)

It's when the German Version of DW gets a RotS Expansion in English. That is no standard.

If it would be possible I would like to get the English Version of Vanilla DW, but I will not pay for it twice to reinstall it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI