RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

Historiker -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 12:24:45 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: thegreatwent

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Historiker

Almost ready to leave. Put a Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios and a Bolivar Royal Corona to my luggage to spend the time at the airport enjoying myself.

Will have to wait from 0:30 AM to 6:00 AM in the airport...

I've flown through Munchen before. They have some passable bars / restaurants there. Just start your party a little early, Herr Historiker!

Why do I suddenly have a mental image of Historiker leaping out of the emergency exit of a plane? I imagine him leading a group of angry passengers looking for the bastages who rifled through their bags. He has a Cohiba gripped in his teeth, a sharpened spork in his hand and blood in his eye. The action would be recorded as the "Passenger Insurrection."

[:D]

Not a single bar is open! Thanks to the ****ing hippies, flying planes at night is forbidden, so the airport is effectively shut down...
Anf i can't smoke and have to stay awake to avoid being robbed ...
Will have to smoke bith cigars in lisbon to prevent some greedy us boarder guys from seizing them...

Historiker -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 12:25:18 AM)

****ing hippies rant unp!

Gräfin Zeppelin -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 12:51:00 AM)

quote:

****ing hippies rant unp!

Peace

[image]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l304/Sterntaenzer/tumblr_m1jnomkOC61r6cgoko1_500.jpg[/image]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 1:33:03 AM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: thegreatwent

quote:

quote:

Almost ready to leave. Put a Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios and a Bolivar Royal Corona to my luggage to spend the time at the airport enjoying myself.

Will have to wait from 0:30 AM to 6:00 AM in the airport...

I've flown through Munchen before. They have some passable bars / restaurants there. Just start your party a little early, Herr Historiker!

Why do I suddenly have a mental image of Historiker leaping out of the emergency exit of a plane? I imagine him leading a group of angry passengers looking for the bastages who rifled through their bags. He has a Cohiba gripped in his teeth, a sharpened spork in his hand and blood in his eye. The action would be recorded as the "Passenger Insurrection."

[:D]

Not a single bar is open! Thanks to the ****ing hippies, flying planes at night is forbidden, so the airport is effectively shut down...
Anf i can't smoke and have to stay awake to avoid being robbed ...
Will have to smoke bith cigars in lisbon to prevent some greedy us boarder guys from seizing them...

You must be drunk, mein freund. Theres a smoking cabin every 3 gates or so.[8|]

Historiker -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 1:44:07 AM)

Neither drunk, nore smoking, nore sleeping.
And my new "cabin luggage" seems to be too big for the cabin...

thegreatwent -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 2:26:57 AM)

I shared these postings with my wife. She commented that whoever stated that "Getting there is half the fun" never flew out of Munich [:D]

Historiker -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 2:46:19 AM)

I'm in frankfurt. Munich would've been better. I have friends there so i could've slep at their place to get to the airport in time. Here, i'm waiting for 5 damn hours...

thegreatwent -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 2:51:18 AM)

Well then I know Frankfurt has a Blau Kino, let the fun commence [;)]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 3:04:31 AM)

quote:

I'm in frankfurt. Munich would've been better. I have friends there so i could've slep at their place to get to the airport in time. Here, i'm waiting for 5 damn hours...

Aaah, that's different. Frankfurt is a 7 storie madhouse. You have my condolences. Why so early? No later trains?

Historiker -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 3:28:30 AM)

Yes, last train arrived at 0:21 with the flight at 6:10...
Well, at least the bolivar is burning now with me through check-in

Odin -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 7:37:28 AM)

Morning friends!!!

Odin -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 7:43:41 AM)

quote:

Yes, last train arrived at 0:21 with the flight at 6:10...
Well, at least the bolivar is burning now with me through check-in

Everything all right now?[:)]

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 8:16:57 AM)

Hi all,

Good morning!

Leo "Apollo11"

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 2:24:19 PM)

Good morning tithe...[&o]

Has Teutonic touchdown been confirmed? [8D]

USS America -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 2:25:00 PM)

Good morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]

USS America -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 2:26:14 PM)

According to Flightaware.com, Torsten's plane is over the Atlantic. He may or may not be on it, depending on how things went with his short layover in Lisbon. [:D]

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 2:30:52 PM)

Golfing in Enid yesterday turned out to be a wonderful day.

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 4:13:06 PM)

Golfing would be great. But one would be sending most of the time sifting through leaves looking for the ball.
Jeff, let me know if you can figure out what the problem is on the saved file. Maybe I need to put it on the Vista where CS is also loaded. I don't know if that would solve anything.
Been a couple of days of things not working smoothly around the office. Yesterday morning started with a Xcel Energy worker getting a good jolt on a transformer. That gave a power burp
here at the office temporarily knocking out everyones computer. It seemed to steamroll from there. Monday on a Wednesday type day.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 4:19:23 PM)

Hey, how about those 'Cardiac Kids' Oakland A's? Remarkable comeback in the bottom of the 9th to salvage a game 5. Watch tonight for all the ALDS marbles, kiddos. [&o]

USS America -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 4:25:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Hey, how about those 'Cardiac Kids' Oakland A's? Remarkable comeback in the bottom of the 9th to salvage a game 5. Watch tonight for all the ALDS marbles, kiddos. [&o]

I'm still upset about the other bottom of the 9th comeback last night. [:(]

We'll get them Yankees today! [:)]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 4:56:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

I'm still upset about the other bottom of the 9th comeback last night. [:(]

We'll get them Yankees today! [:)]

Give 'em hell, Birdmen! [8D]

Dixie -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 5:08:17 PM)

Another day at the grindstone. Undercarriage is off the MkII Spitfire now [8D] A few more days and I'll be able to start stashing pasts at my house ready to build my own! [:D]

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 6:01:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

Golfing would be great. But one would be sending most of the time sifting through leaves looking for the ball.
Jeff, let me know if you can figure out what the problem is on the saved file. Maybe I need to put it on the Vista where CS is also loaded. I don't know if that would solve anything.
Been a couple of days of things not working smoothly around the office. Yesterday morning started with a Xcel Energy worker getting a good jolt on a transformer. That gave a power burp
here at the office temporarily knocking out everyones computer. It seemed to steamroll from there. Monday on a Wednesday type day.

I dunno what the problem is. You opened the file I sent you. I will try again this evening, and we'll see.

It said, view replay, and I clicked yes, and it went retarded.

Maybe someone here can help us since the JT Campaign series forum is SO alive..[8|]

I wonder if anyone here would care if we displayed our AAR here instead of there, where no one is at.

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 6:10:55 PM)

That was the first thing I did as well, was hit replay and the map seemed to be a bit out of whack.
I'll reload the original file you sent on the Vista and see if the same thing happens.
Jason Pethos is pretty good at answering questions in a timely manner.

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 6:24:05 PM)

Jeff,
I was just looking at your original e-mail from Monday. I don't recall being asked a password. I just opened up the scenario from the PBEM. This maybe the problem.

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 8:50:16 PM)

Hi all,

Zssssssss time... [>:][>:][>:]

Leo "Apollo11"

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 10:33:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jeffk3510
I wonder if anyone here would care if we displayed our AAR here instead of there, where no one is at.

I'd follow it over there if you linked us to it. [8D]

I think you should call it "Crickets and echoes", in honor of the scarcity of viewers of the other forum. [:D]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/11/2012 11:08:57 PM)

Or "WitP-AE Does Campaign Series".[:D]

Kwik E Mart -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/12/2012 1:05:15 AM)

BUSTER!!!

Historiker -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (10/12/2012 1:54:51 AM)

Tithe from Brooklyn! [8D]

Page: <<   < prev  391 392 [393] 394 395   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI