Movement Not Explained in Manual oor Tutorial (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Unity of Command Series

Bismarck -> Movement Not Explained in Manual oor Tutorial (11/19/2011 6:59:15 PM)

Helpful Hints:

Units can be moved back from the line after successful attacks. Movement limits look like the extended movement outline. This feature allows for shuttle attacks with units in the rear of the initial attacker.

Barthheart -> RE: Movement Not Explained in Manual oor Tutorial (11/19/2011 7:11:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bismarck

Helpful Hints:

Infantry but not armor can be moved back from the line after successful attacks. Movement limits look like the extended movement outline. This feature allows for shuttle attacks with units in the rear of the initial attacker.

Pretty sure I've moved armour back from the line after an attack... just like infantry.

Bismarck -> RE: Movement Not Explained in Manual oor Tutorial (11/19/2011 7:41:10 PM)

That would make sense; I just haven't seen it. Will try again.

OK, I did it. I'll change my original post.

JudgeDredd -> RE: Movement Not Explained in Manual oor Tutorial (11/19/2011 7:49:51 PM)

Yeah - the fact that you can move after attacking is very beneficial. You have to have some MPs available though - so if you use all your MPs to get to the front and attack, you can't then move away from the front.

PKH -> RE: Movement Not Explained in Manual oor Tutorial (11/19/2011 9:59:44 PM)

I think you only loose all movement points when crossing the ZOC of a unit, unless you overrun it.

Bismarck -> RE: Movement Not Explained in Manual oor Tutorial (11/20/2011 2:57:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: PKH

I think you only loose all movement points when crossing the ZOC of a unit, unless you overrun it.

"lose", not "loose". Far too many gamers make that mistake.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
4.492188E-02