How do you set new victory conditions? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Mods and Scenarios

Gary Childress -> How do you set new victory conditions? (11/18/2011 3:42:10 AM)

I'm looking at the standard game scenario editor but I don't see how to incorporate the new victory conditions like capturing units or preventing certain units from being destroyed. Am I missing something? All I see are the standard old victory conditions, win a decisive victory by completing the scenario X turns before the end. [&:]

nikivdd -> RE: How do you set new victory conditions? (11/18/2011 8:14:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gary Childress

I'm looking at the standard game scenario editor but I don't see how to incorporate the new victory conditions like capturing units or preventing certain units from being destroyed. Am I missing something? All I see are the standard old victory conditions, win a decisive victory by completing the scenario X turns before the end. [&:]

Captured equipment has nothing to do with victory conditions.
You can capture such a unit for example by hoisting your flag over a certain town .
This can be "programmed" in the scenario you make.

Preventing certain units to be destroyed, that is possible.
For example. You name one of your tanks: leader
Than you can program a victory condition

Axis unit in all map is equal to 1 (needs to survive)
Branch: ground,class: tank, flag: german flag , name contains: leader , core/aux :all
AND
turn[1,-1]

Or a polish tank with the name leader you have to destroy as one of the mission objectives
Allied unit in all map is equal to 0
Branch: ground,class: tank, flag: polish flag, name contains: leader, core/aux: all AND
turn[1,-1]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI