AI Assigned Partisan Missions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865

bugwar -> AI Assigned Partisan Missions (10/27/2011 3:29:34 PM)

I have not been able to assign missions to my partisan units while playing the game in PBEM. Is this normal behavior for the game?

[&:]

Gil R. -> RE: AI Assigned Partisan Missions (11/13/2011 8:05:09 PM)

Yes. i *think* it's in the manual, but perhaps not. For programming reasons I'm not able understand (as I'm not a programmer) in PBEM only this had to be handed over to the AI.

Sorry about the delayed response to this -- I've been slammed with work, and haven't been on the forum for a week-plus.

bugwar -> I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that. (11/13/2011 9:37:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gil R.

Yes. i *think* it's in the manual, but perhaps not. For programming reasons I'm not able understand (as I'm not a programmer) in PBEM only this had to be handed over to the AI.

Sorry about the delayed response to this -- I've been slammed with work, and haven't been on the forum for a week-plus.

Thanks for the response. I had hoped that the partisan missions would pop up like the promotion selections did. Oh well, I will just have to trust the AI to manage for me.

[:D]

Herrbear -> RE: AI Assigned Partisan Missions (11/30/2011 12:01:26 AM)

Is there any ability to minimize the effect of partisans and raiders?

bugwar -> RE: AI Assigned Partisan Missions (11/30/2011 1:29:36 AM)

I have not seen anything in the rules to that effect. In practice, guerrillas have a very high mortality
rate, and cost a bundle of resources to replace. I do not think they give adequate value for their expense,
and I only construct them when I have an excess of horseflesh sitting around.

Just my two cents.

[8D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.734375E-02