Conflict of Heroes - ATB Multiplayer Testers Invited to Join Test Team (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Karlis Rutins -> Conflict of Heroes - ATB Multiplayer Testers Invited to Join Test Team (10/18/2011 8:13:16 PM)

Conflict of Heroes - ATB Multiplayer Testers invited to Join Test Team

Our Beta Testing phase in nearing completion. At this time, we are looking for groups or individuals who are interested in joining our Multiplayer Testing of Conflict of Heroes. This is your opportunity to show how good you can really be in reenacting the battles of WW 2 on the Eastern Front.

Please send a short overview of your experiences with multiplayer games and why you would like to test Conflict of Heroes to karlisr@matrixgames.com

jomni -> RE: Conflict of Heroes - ATB Multiplayer Testers Invited to Join Test Team (10/19/2011 2:42:08 AM)

Does this use the Slitherine Mulitplayer scheme?

Karlis Rutins -> RE: Conflict of Heroes - ATB Multiplayer Testers Invited to Join Test Team (10/19/2011 5:20:42 PM)

No. It does not use the Slitherine multiplayer system.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Conflict of Heroes - ATB Multiplayer Testers Invited to Join Test Team (10/19/2011 6:43:13 PM)

Actually, it will use a modified version of that, adapted for TCP/IP play.

Regards,

- Erik

mi1291 -> RE: Conflict of Heroes - ATB Multiplayer Testers Invited to Join Test Team (10/19/2011 11:32:24 PM)

tcp-ip play?

So I think it would be an online game experience and not pbem one?

Erik Rutins -> RE: Conflict of Heroes - ATB Multiplayer Testers Invited to Join Test Team (10/20/2011 12:19:48 AM)

Correct, though it's not a real-time game, but the game structure makes PBEM less than ideal as it alternates actions between players.

Regards,

- Erik

mi1291 -> RE: Conflict of Heroes - ATB Multiplayer Testers Invited to Join Test Team (10/20/2011 12:27:56 AM)

are you interested for a betatester from Italy (GMT+1)?
(I remember there was some little troubles to test online features of Combat command due the difficulty to find free time on both sides of the ocean..)

Erik Rutins -> RE: Conflict of Heroes - ATB Multiplayer Testers Invited to Join Test Team (10/20/2011 12:37:56 AM)

We already have other testers from Europe, so that should be fine.

Regards,

- Erik

KEYSTONE07950 -> RE: Conflict of Heroes - ATB Multiplayer Testers Invited to Join Test Team (10/20/2011 3:46:31 PM)

Please post some beta screen shots.[&o]

CoH is my favorite platoon level (maneuver units squads) board game. Looking forward to this!

Jeffrey H. -> RE: Conflict of Heroes - ATB Multiplayer Testers Invited to Join Test Team (10/20/2011 7:46:58 PM)

Ahh now I remember, it's the one with those big square counters and blurry graphics !

KEYSTONE07950 -> RE: Conflict of Heroes - ATB Multiplayer Testers Invited to Join Test Team (10/20/2011 7:50:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jeffrey H.

Ahh now I remember, it's the one with those big square counters and blurry graphics !

Wargamers can be sooooo cruel. [:(]

Josh -> RE: Conflict of Heroes - ATB Multiplayer Testers Invited to Join Test Team (10/20/2011 8:31:08 PM)

/or maybe someone needs a new pair of glasses [;)]

Serious though, I'm dying for some screenshots. I did a googlesearch but no results [:(]  And since Heroes of Stalingrad has been in development since... I forgot, this one may hit the market in just the right time.

KEYSTONE07950 -> RE: Conflict of Heroes - ATB Multiplayer Testers Invited to Join Test Team (10/24/2011 3:18:09 PM)

So......... any chance of seeing some screen shots?

Erik Rutins -> RE: Conflict of Heroes - ATB Multiplayer Testers Invited to Join Test Team (10/24/2011 3:45:13 PM)

Soon... helping us with testing would get you a look sooner. [;)]

KEYSTONE07950 -> RE: Conflict of Heroes - ATB Multiplayer Testers Invited to Join Test Team (10/24/2011 4:21:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Soon... helping us with testing would get you a look sooner. [;)]

Touche.

I am traveling for business now. I would be available for testing the week of Nov 7. I have very limited experience in multi-player games.

If you want me to help, I will.

PS - Eric, are you from Staten Island? I grew up on Staten Island - New Dorp class of 1973 (not the new building, the old one on Clawson).

jomni -> RE: Conflict of Heroes - ATB Multiplayer Testers Invited to Join Test Team (10/25/2011 2:02:39 AM)

Here's one from BoardGameGeek. 
[img]http://cf.geekdo-images.com/images/pic957180_md.jpg[/img]

Disclaimer, this is actually the ZunTzu virtual boardgame module hehe. [sm=00000619.gif]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI