Carrier + cargo ship bug (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support

bwheatley -> Carrier + cargo ship bug (10/16/2011 11:42:10 PM)

If you check out the waw update thread it appears you can get a situation where cargoships with cap but not aircap can carry planes that then can fly off the cargo ships.

Vic -> RE: Carrier + cargo ship bug (10/18/2011 2:59:26 PM)

I'll put this report on the list and look into it (and fix it) for v2.10. Thanks for reporting.

eta of v2.10 is about 3-4 weeks into the future though.

if you have time could you check if you could also recreate this bug with the normal generic rules (like random games) or that its only happening in waw?

Best regards,
Vic

Vic -> RE: Carrier + cargo ship bug (10/24/2011 9:05:39 AM)

actually in the vanilla tom webers WAW i could not repeat getting fighters or divebombers to ships out at sea, or getting a unit with cargo + aircraft out to sea from a port.

best
vic

bwheatley -> RE: Carrier + cargo ship bug (10/28/2011 5:52:16 PM)

aye aye i'll c heck now

bwheatley -> RE: Carrier + cargo ship bug (10/28/2011 5:54:07 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vic

actually in the vanilla tom webers WAW i could not repeat getting fighters or divebombers to ships out at sea, or getting a unit with cargo + aircraft out to sea from a port.

best
vic

Well they said it was only naval air you could get onto the cargo ships. And i think it was because their weight is less so they can fit on carriers. I'll play with it more and try to see how people were able to do it. And verify the same thing happens. It might just be a waw related thing. I'll put a little more into it. Thanks

bwheatley -> RE: Carrier + cargo ship bug (10/28/2011 6:29:19 PM)

Yea looks like it's been fixed in a patch somewhere. when i tried with stock atg & stock waw it worked.

Cool thanks sorry to bug.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.171875E-02