Soviet airbase creation. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

JocMeister -> Soviet airbase creation. (9/25/2011 12:57:11 PM)

Anyone know how to "lure" the computer to create something diffrent then ShAD bases? I have huge amounts of fighters and bombers but all BAD and IADs are filled upp.

But I only get tons of ShAD bases wich I donīt even need! [&:]

If I understand correctly the computer should do some kind of calculation and create what is needed? Doesnīt seem to work from where Iīm sitting! [&:]

Jakerson -> RE: Soviet airbase creation. (9/25/2011 1:39:32 PM)

ShAD is for tactical bombers and you will get tons of IL-2 tactical bombers. When IL-2 production peaks there will be armada of tactical bombers.

Nothing stops using ShAD bases for other type of planes too there is no penalty for it. You can always manually assingn what ever squadron you want there.

JocMeister -> RE: Soviet airbase creation. (9/25/2011 2:27:12 PM)

Yes, I know... Still its a bit irritating. I have 4 completly empty ShAD bases and no tactical bombers for them. Seems its not working a intended?
I know I can fill them up with whatever I want...but it will become an organisational nightmare if this continues. And even if I filled them up with other things I still have over 6000 airframes (203 groups) in the national reserve with no airbases to place them! [:(]

Helpless -> RE: Soviet airbase creation. (9/25/2011 3:23:01 PM)

The bug is fixed in 1.05.24

JocMeister -> RE: Soviet airbase creation. (9/25/2011 3:31:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Helpless

The bug is fixed in 1.05.24

Great! Thanks for the effort! [:)]

JocMeister -> RE: Soviet airbase creation. (9/26/2011 4:40:16 PM)

Btw, any chance of a quickfix release for this if .24 is a few days/weeks away?

carlkay58 -> RE: Soviet airbase creation. (9/27/2011 3:05:37 AM)

What? You were lucky - I got 22 VVS airbases in a row before the game hiccupped and switched over to ShAP. Nary a BAD or IAD . . .

JAMiAM -> RE: Soviet airbase creation. (9/27/2011 4:10:59 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: carlkay58

What? You were lucky - I got 22 VVS airbases in a row before the game hiccupped and switched over to ShAP. Nary a BAD or IAD . . .

That would be a *good* thing. VVS bases are special. The others don't have anything special going on, and the naming convention is really just some chrome. I mix and match to fill out the support levels, and don't care about what they're named, except the aforementioned VVS bases.

Flaviusx -> RE: Soviet airbase creation. (9/27/2011 4:41:30 AM)

Eh, I actually prefer having relatively few VVS bases. Then I can know at a glance which ones can fly partisan resupply. When they become too numerous, not so much...you might be forced into basing shturmoviks in them for lack of an alternative. It becomes a bit a confusing.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.515625E-02