Need Help: Error combining files (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Tech Support

DaveConn -> Need Help: Error combining files (9/22/2011 9:45:35 PM)

Eric,
I am the Spanish player in the "Going Again 2" COG EE game. Earlier, you rescued our ongoing game (see "Assertion Failed" error thread), and it seems we need your help again. We are now at turn 202 in the game; and for this turn, when I try to combine the player turns, I get the message below. If I click "OK", it changes the "tail" to "head", but otherwise generates the same message. I can click OK indefinitely and all that happens the change between these two messages.

Any guidance or assistance appreciated! I would hate to have to abandon the game at this point.

--Dave

[image]local://upfiles/3071/4F805EFF903443EB96B7BE6F7E59491D.jpg[/image]

DaveConn -> RE: Need Help: Error combining files (9/26/2011 5:24:16 AM)

Update: everyone resent their files from the last turn. Now, when I try to combine them, I am getting an "Assertion Failed" error, similar to the one that occurred when we had the problem before. Any assistance appreciated!

evwalt -> RE: Need Help: Error combining files (9/26/2011 6:45:37 PM)

Before anyone spends more than a few seconds working on this, we have discovered that one of the players had failed to upgrade to 1.09 after a re-loading. That is probably the answer, though I suspect Dave will mention this again if it is not.

DaveConn -> RE: Need Help: Error combining files (9/28/2011 1:18:32 AM)

Yup, problem solved. Nothing to see here; move along.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI