New Version? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Combat Command Series

James Crowley -> New Version? (8/30/2011 2:08:53 PM)

Is there any notion as to when the 1.03 version will be released?

I'm pretty set on getting this game but would prefer to have the latest patched version, particularly if the manual is being updated at the same time.

Wolfe -> RE: New Version? (8/30/2011 5:03:04 PM)

As far as I know :

Standard Matrix practice is to sell (both physical and download)the unpatched version of their games which you can then patch directly from the site, which is very straight forward to do.

When you register your game you also get access to the beta patches through the members pages so you will be able to patch to 1.03 Beta straight away.

Withdrawal still seems to be a bit of an issue even with 1.03 Beta but hopefully this will be resolved by the full 1.03 release.

Not sure when the full 1.03 will be released, I suspect within weeks hopefully when the above has been resolved.

The "new" manual is an unofficial fan made rewrite clarifying some of the rules and features based on player experience, don't know when this will be finished but the current official manual is more than adequate, probably best to think of the "new" manual as a combination of manual / gamers guide / wiki all in one.

Admittedly more than one "I don't know" in the above but hope it helps until someone more knowledgeable comes along.

PirateJock -> RE: New Version? (8/31/2011 9:25:49 AM)

Hi James

quote:

Standard Matrix practice is to sell (both physical and download)the unpatched version of their games which you can then patch directly from the site, which is very straight forward to do.

When you register your game you also get access to the beta patches through the members pages so you will be able to patch to 1.03 Beta straight away.

The 1.03 Beta is running fine and not sure what, if any, changes will be made before making it official. So you can jump right in now if you want [;)]

I believe that the info that would be going into any updated manual is already on the forum - the main thread is here and the most current versions (I think) are on my Google site

Cheers

gamerincol -> RE: New Version? (9/1/2011 3:54:00 PM)

thanks for the info and work behind it, guys - and pirate jock, thanks also for link to all the great stuff on one page.

michael

Obsolete -> RE: New Version? (9/3/2011 1:03:56 AM)

Actually, there is to be a few more changes to 1.03. I was supposed to get a small list of details to Michael this Monday, but ran into immense time restrains unfortunately. So it is not his fault, but mine.

Will try to have things in his hands THIS coming Monday though.

PirateJock -> RE: New Version? (9/3/2011 8:04:30 AM)

Look forward to seeing what they are [:)]

Cheers

James Crowley -> RE: New Version? (9/13/2011 4:50:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Obsolete

Actually, there is to be a few more changes to 1.03. I was supposed to get a small list of details to Michael this Monday, but ran into immense time restrains unfortunately. So it is not his fault, but mine.

Will try to have things in his hands THIS coming Monday though.

Is it possible to know what are changes are scheduled?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI