LCU Creation Question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

paulkenny -> LCU Creation Question (8/28/2011 12:31:49 AM)

I had a ARM division come on with like 1/4 strenght, why would that happen? Frustrating to have to take 6 months to rebuild the unit.

n01487477 -> RE: LCU Creation Question (8/28/2011 1:03:54 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: paulkenny

I had a ARM division come on with like 1/4 strenght, why would that happen? Frustrating to have to take 6 months to rebuild the unit.

Number of factors at play:(if you're a Japanese player)

Firstly, depends on the editor setting (disabled setting)
Secondly, depends on your pools of Armament, Vehicle points and device pools. Also I find sometimes not having replacement set for everything ON when a new unit is to arrive greatly enhances it.
Thirdly, given not enough points or pools or enough HI points then they will enter less than full.

I've played numerous games and managing the pools / points; I've got a pretty good record at getting near perfect results.

There are other factors at play as well - (if you want me to look at a turn send me a PM)

PaxMondo -> RE: LCU Creation Question (8/28/2011 1:59:44 AM)

You also want to have it at a large base with lot's of large bases nearby connected by rail all with good supply levels. That will enable your LCU to gain replacements at the highest possible rate. Assuming, everything the Damian mentioned has been met.

Example: Tokyo is a GREAT place to have units gain replacements. Truk is not such a good location.

michaelm -> RE: LCU Creation Question (8/28/2011 3:42:24 AM)

Several reinforcements come in at lower than full strength. Japanese reinforcements often tend to be cadre/shells that require resources/replacements to build up.

paulkenny -> RE: LCU Creation Question (8/28/2011 4:17:32 PM)

hmmm learn something new every day, so when a reinforcement group comes on they take from the pool of vehicles and equipment?

That would explain why my arm group came in so depleted.

knew about the reinforcement stuff ie near railroads high supply etc, but was suprised when a new group came on depleted.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.318359E-02