Tiller Campaign Series (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

ref17 -> Tiller Campaign Series (8/24/2011 9:57:06 PM)

Have Tillers WW2 Campaign Series. Played mostly great until I got a glitch / bug / something on my computer that forced me to restore previous settings to get back my really important stuff. Campaign games won't run now with exception of Rising Sun. Uninstalled and reinstalled program. Error message comes back "West Front.Exe" error. Any suggestions?

Jason Petho -> RE: Tiller Campaign Series (8/24/2011 10:03:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ref17

Have Tillers WW2 Campaign Series. Played mostly great until I got a glitch / bug / something on my computer that forced me to restore previous settings to get back my really important stuff. Campaign games won't run now with exception of Rising Sun. Uninstalled and reinstalled program. Error message comes back "West Front.Exe" error. Any suggestions?

Did you update it with the latest 1.04 UPDATE?

Jason Petho

yiniluo -> RE: Tiller Campaign Series (12/26/2011 9:48:09 AM)

Bump, bump up
Good post must be the top

Dr Dre Beats Pro
Dr Dre Studio Headphones
Dr Dre Solo HD Headphones
Monster Beats By Dr Dre
Beats By Dr Dre Studio Headphones

hereward -> RE: Tiller Campaign Series (1/23/2012 3:14:47 AM)

I have a problem which I find quite disappointing. I recently (a couple-three weeks ago) downloaded the Campaign Series. I played these games when they were a lot newer, and then didn't play them for quite a while. West Front and East Front played flawlessly for me back then, but I had problems with Rising Sun. Some of the scenarios played just fine, while others would start locking up after a certain point in the game. I was really irritated when, after a long period of denying there was anything wrong, Talonsoft's "fix" for the game freezing up would be to play with Fog of War turned off (that would basically ruin the game!). I had thought that after four upgrades this problem would have been fixed, but now I have a very bad feeling about it. I am playing the "We're Back" scenario in Rising Sun, and it froze on Game Turn 12. I had to manually shut off the computer, because the whole thing became inoperative. This is exactly what happened to me years ago (a number of times) on a computer three generations older than this one. I'm really hoping that I'm wrong, and somebody saw fit to fix this problem in the about twelve or thirteen years since Rising Sun originally came out; I however think that the game still has this glitch in it,and would really like to hear from anyone who has a clue about working around it. 

junk2drive -> RE: Tiller Campaign Series (1/23/2012 3:24:15 AM)

There was a problem with the "caves" that only Rising Sun has. Check in the JTCS forum for any news on this. I don't think the search function works here at Matrix forums. If you don't see anything, copy your post from here down there.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.611328E-02