Partisan war (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room

wurger54 -> Partisan war (3/12/2011 1:12:00 AM)

Of what use are the German security HQs? I've locked their support at zero and leave them on a rail line in the rear.

It seems to me that the partisan war is a little tedious. Running around commiting virtual atrocities [:@] with security units whenever a partisan shows up. It also seems that with proper garrisons (or in my case around 85% proper garrisons in many minor cities) the issue is decided by mid '42 as the rail lines are all converted by then. My rail repair units are waiting behind the lines for me to break through and I leave the partisan attack repairs to the computer controlled repair units.

Thoughts from the group? [&:]

cap_and_gown -> RE: Partisan war (3/12/2011 1:26:30 AM)

Update your version: in the newest version, an SEC regiment will get you above 100% for garrisoning a city.

Disband the RHG HQs. Recover the trucks and manpower.

PeeDeeAitch -> RE: Partisan war (3/12/2011 3:24:06 AM)

Garrison cities with them (in the north, the south is the home of the Romanian/Italian/Hungarian SEC garrisons).  Make sure the cities are above 100% garrison level and partisans will be less. Use spare SEC (you should break them down into regiments) as roaming partisan hunters.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI