New Info / Update? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Lock n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad

WilliePete -> New Info / Update? (11/29/2010 4:31:29 PM)

whats the status? I havent hear anything about this recently. Is this a dead project?

undercovergeek -> RE: New Info / Update? (11/29/2010 5:09:50 PM)

is that you gunhawk? [:D]

Gunhawk -> RE: New Info / Update? (12/1/2010 5:21:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: undercovergeek

is that you gunhawk? [:D]

Nope. I don't play those kinds of games. He's just another person asking the same question that dozens of others have asked over the years, and the answer is blowin' in the wind. (-:

CSS -> RE: New Info / Update? (12/2/2010 3:34:49 AM)

[:D] You guys game of banter is at least entertaining. I am more with Gunhawk, if a designer is developing a game and has a distributor, they have a moral perogative to post status ........at least once a quarter.[>:]

DBeves -> RE: New Info / Update? (12/3/2010 11:07:28 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: CSS

[:D] You guys game of banter is at least entertaining. I am more with Gunhawk, if a designer is developing a game and has a distributor, they have a moral perogative to post status ........at least once a quarter.[>:]

The real question is - Why they dont ? If its going to take three years , three months , or three days - I fail to see what the big secret is ...

Gunhawk -> RE: New Info / Update? (12/3/2010 3:44:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DBeves

quote:

ORIGINAL: CSS

The real question is - Why they dont ? If its going to take three years , three months , or three days - I fail to see what the big secret is ...

As Undecovergeek said in another thread, and I agree with him 100 percent:

"if you follow them on facebook you can see that board games are their priority and thats what pays the bills - this is a luxury, a toy even, fiddled with and tinkered when there is absolutely, positively nothing else to do after youve put food on the table and paid the wages".

In short, they have no real incentive to finish this game, so it might be finished next year, the year after that, or never. Last year Mark said in an interview that he "hoped" to have it finished by the end of 2009, but when it became certain that it wasn't going to happen I asked Mark to at least give us a target *year*, but he wouldn't even give us that. Now, a year later, it's obvious why he wouldn't.

diablo1 -> RE: New Info / Update? (12/9/2010 10:02:54 AM)

And with such lackadaisical programming you know the AI isn't going to be worth crap and there will be release bugs and CTD's galore. It's a pipedream for most of us but many are starting to wakeup from it and see the light of day....this has become just vaporware.

undercovergeek -> RE: New Info / Update? (12/9/2010 10:12:26 AM)

get up the wrong side of bed diablo? i see you got ignored and abused in the WitE thread so youve come here in a bad mood instead

oh and the price thread, and the WiF thread, and any other thread!!!

what the hells wrong with you?

diablo1 -> RE: New Info / Update? (12/9/2010 5:22:44 PM)

ESAD

diablo1 -> RE: New Info / Update? (12/9/2010 5:24:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: undercovergeek

get up the wrong side of bed diablo? i see you got ignored and abused in the WitE thread so youve come here in a bad mood instead

oh and the price thread, and the WiF thread, and any other thread!!!

what the hells wrong with you?

And you came here just to TROLL that information? lmao and you ask what the hlls wrong with me? hahah You have a problem dude.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI