Napoleonic's Club Seeks Commander Napoleon at War Gamers.... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Commander - Napoleon at War

1NWCG -> Napoleonic's Club Seeks Commander Napoleon at War Gamers.... (11/28/2010 6:38:38 AM)

Napoleonic Wargame Club (NWC) has a small following of CNaW in our Club and we are looking to gain more members who play the game.

I personally am playing two games and I enjoy them a lot. It is one of the better strategic Nappy games out there.

We are a friendly Club that focuses on the enjoyment of gaming and offers the historical perks and extras of being a part of a Club (like points, medals, ranks et al) which make it something fun to go along with your gaming.

Any questions feel free to ask me!

I'm Scott Ludwig email: eric2900@aol.com I am one of the Administrators of the Club and we are proud of be a CNaW supporter!

So please be sure to check us out and consider joining....any question feel free to post here or email me.

1NWCG -> RE: Napoleonic's Club Seeks Commander Napoleon at War Gamers.... (7/22/2012 2:04:01 AM)

Advertisement bump...

1NWCG -> RE: Napoleonic's Club Seeks Commander Napoleon at War Gamers.... (8/9/2013 6:32:06 PM)

Yearly Advertisement bump...

laramieela -> RE: Napoleonic's Club Seeks Commander Napoleon at War Gamers.... (8/24/2013 3:44:13 AM)

Keep bumping. It is a really fun game to play. I hope others find your club. Many find it worth the time.

1NWCG -> RE: Napoleonic's Club Seeks Commander Napoleon at War Gamers.... (8/24/2013 5:28:40 AM)

Thanks... [:)] I know your user handle.... [:D] Going to send you a PM shortly.

In other news, I am hoping the Blitz will add this game shortly to their list as well.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.611328E-02