proposed infinitisimally small change (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Storm over the Pacific

gwgardner -> proposed infinitisimally small change (7/14/2010 3:40:32 PM)

A ship ought to be able to move along the cost of the US in one turn. I mean, from one port on the coast to another. Right now, in order to move from LA to SF, one has to put to sea for a whole turn. Two weeks to get from LA to SF?

For you amateurs out there, don't do what I did - don't try to repair a carrier at LA. Only SF will do, given the port size.

While I'm at it, how come San Diego isn't available? Was that not a major port in WWII?

Razz -> RE: proposed infinitisimally small change (7/14/2010 3:56:50 PM)

This would entail a map change. The argument can be made for Japan and other parts of the world. Having multiple sea zones prevents blockcading and allows the player to make an invasion.

Did you know that the Japanese make good movies?

San Diego was a harbor that was used for training and repair. Adding another sea zone and SanDiego woulld be cool but its ok unless your a Padre baseball or Charger football fan.

I was at the Midway last month in San Diego. If you ever get a chance to board a USS carrier go for it. I use to work accross the street at Solar Turbines.

gwgardner -> RE: proposed infinitisimally small change (7/14/2010 4:00:20 PM)

doomtrader -> RE: proposed infinitisimally small change (7/14/2010 5:37:33 PM)

a straight connection between those two cities looks like a good option

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.318359E-02