Where are the Saved Files Located in this Game? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Armada 2526 Series

Flaviusx -> Where are the Saved Files Located in this Game? (12/4/2009 5:58:43 PM)

I can't find them in the file structure.

I want to upload some of my late games in larger galaxies for people to take a look at to see how bureaucracy impacts the game as it scales up. Have a very nice Klurgu game that's a case study for this, in particular.

(I also have a very nice Walden game I started last night as a counterpoint to that. 20 colonies in less than 70 turns. It's amazing what you can do when buro isn't an issue...)

Tom_Holsinger -> RE: Where are the Saved Files Located in this Game? (12/4/2009 6:28:40 PM)

They're in c:\Documents and Settings\[your name]\My Documents\[game path name]. On my home PC it's c:\Documents and Settings\Fughead\My Documents\My Games\Armada 2526.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Flaviusx

I can't find them in the file structure.

Flaviusx -> RE: Where are the Saved Files Located in this Game? (12/4/2009 6:33:35 PM)

That did it, thanks. Silly of me to think the saved files would actually be in the Aramada directory proper...

Flaviusx -> RE: Where are the Saved Files Located in this Game? (12/4/2009 7:05:33 PM)

Hmmm. The software doesn't appear to support zip attachments to posts.

Iceman -> RE: Where are the Saved Files Located in this Game? (12/5/2009 11:58:22 AM)

It's a thing with Windows, it likes to keep a certain type of files in My Documents...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI