Penalties for Losing a Life... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Smugglers IV - Doomsday

J P Falcon -> Penalties for Losing a Life... (10/31/2009 6:53:09 PM)

Perhaps this is part of the "Difficult" level but I was thinking that in the Basic game, there should be a penalty for losing a battle and then using one of your lives....I was thinking that any current experience and money you have should be lost....Of course people could always reload but where is the fun in that!....[:D]

killroyishere -> RE: Penalties for Losing a Life... (10/31/2009 7:58:44 PM)

Where is the fun in losing all your current experience and all your money could be a question asked back.

J P Falcon -> RE: Penalties for Losing a Life... (10/31/2009 8:59:39 PM)

The fun is so that you are not too cavalier in fighting battles you might surely lose because of all the lives you have stored up..this lives option is making you spoiled, I mean afterall, how many games are simply, you die, you lose.... but, it could be made as a game setting option for the faint of heart....

JudgeDredd -> RE: Penalties for Losing a Life... (10/31/2009 9:07:38 PM)

I think the dev posted something about this before...sorry I can't remember his answer or the thread

eMonticello -> RE: Penalties for Losing a Life... (11/3/2009 2:04:10 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: J P Falcon

The fun is so that you are not too cavalier in fighting battles you might surely lose because of all the lives you have stored up..this lives option is making you spoiled, I mean after all, how many games are simply, you die, you lose.... but, it could be made as a game setting option for the faint of heart....

X3 Terran Conflict. If you forget to save when docked at a station, you're dead, Jim. It's most annoying after colliding with an asteroid when you're ][ this close to finishing a long mission. So... Dock early and Dock often!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI