PLEASE READ: Public Beta Reporting Protocol (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

Erik Rutins -> PLEASE READ: Public Beta Reporting Protocol (8/26/2009 4:13:03 PM)

If you are running the v1083c Public Beta, please let us know that by putting a [v1083c] or [Public Beta] in your subject when you post a new tech support thread.

This will help us be clear on which issues are from the Release/Hotfix versions and which are from the v1083c Public Beta. Thanks.

Regards,

- Erik

Rossj -> RE: PLEASE READ: Public Beta Reporting Protocol (8/26/2009 10:55:41 PM)

Is the public beta avaialble to everyone?
If so, where?

scott1964 -> RE: PLEASE READ: Public Beta Reporting Protocol (8/27/2009 2:19:54 AM)

Member downloads

Erik Rutins -> RE: PLEASE READ: Public Beta Reporting Protocol (8/27/2009 2:35:56 AM)

Register your copy of AE in our Members Club here:

http://www.matrixgames.com/community/login.asp

Then go to My Games and Private Downloads for AE and you should find the v1083 Public Beta.

freeboy -> RE: PLEASE READ: Public Beta Reporting Protocol (3/27/2010 3:06:41 AM)

Hi E,
Can u check, I just wnet to the members area and the beta was not listed as an ae, dl.. only the patch 3 non beta.. thanks

freeboy -> RE: PLEASE READ: Public Beta Reporting Protocol (3/27/2010 3:09:23 AM)

ok, I think I was confused as the dev sent me a fixed turn wit ha differnet version sorry..
Is there a new version that we can call a beta?

Chris H -> RE: PLEASE READ: Public Beta Reporting Protocol (1/15/2011 5:16:39 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: freeboy

Hi E,
Can u check, I just wnet to the members area and the beta was not listed as an ae, dl.. only the patch 3 non beta.. thanks

I can't find it either.

michaelm -> RE: PLEASE READ: Public Beta Reporting Protocol (1/16/2011 2:28:57 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chris H

quote:

ORIGINAL: freeboy

Hi E,

I can't find it either.

The current 1108c beta is posted as a thread in the support forum as it is has not yet been posted to Matrix.

Reg -> RE: PLEASE READ: Public Beta Reporting Protocol (1/16/2011 2:30:42 AM)

The very latest Beta Version is available as the attachment to the first post of this thread: Patch 06 - Public Beta - Build 1108c (build02)

It was posed on the forum rather than in the members area as it was released when Matrix was still on holidays (how's that for service??) [:)]

Edit: Too slow.....

czert2 -> RE: PLEASE READ: Public Beta Reporting Protocol (8/1/2013 6:37:45 PM)

is game generating some sort of crash/stuck reports ? so you can trace down why turn fails to proceed ?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI