Stockpile limits (labor) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Tech Support

IronWarrior -> Stockpile limits (labor) (8/10/2009 12:00:04 PM)

Are there modifiers for the 150 stockpile limit on labor?

quote:

Stockpile limits are:
20,000 Money
150 Labor
3000 of any other type of resource.

In a current pbem Prussia, Austria, Russia, and Turkey all show to have over the 150 limit. None of these nations have the Krumper System upgrade (which I was getting ready to purchase until I saw this).

[image]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g164/screamingpalm/COGEE%20pbem/laborstockpilelimit.jpg[/image]

Mus -> RE: Stockpile limits (labor) (8/11/2009 1:18:21 AM)

Might be a case that if you have 149 labor and you earn X amount you can go X-1 over 150?

Weird find.

ericbabe -> RE: Stockpile limits (labor) (9/2/2009 3:58:08 PM)

I can't remember offhand, and unfortunately I don't have access to the code at the moment.  I do recall that the caps for resources is something we kept changing during testing (which is why I'm having a hard time remembering what the final rules were.)  I'll look into this and get back to you.

lucr41 -> RE: Stockpile limits (labor) (5/1/2017 2:34:14 PM)

After experimenting, the labor stockpile limit does not appear to be a hard ceiling. It appears to be 4x the monthly production rate. And 9x, with the Krumper System.

--------

EDIT:
Further game play indicates the normal labor stockpile is 3x the monthly production rate. This makes more sense, since the Krumper System says it triples the stockpile limit.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.171875E-02