Update V1.806 error, help please! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Whisper01 -> Update V1.806 error, help please! (7/25/2009 4:58:03 PM)

I successfully downloaded V1.806 update from the Matrix website (was running 1.5 on the game as bought).
I installed the version successfuly.

When attempting to load the game (as normal) I recieve a "Fatal Error:818" message before the game loads.
I turned off the computer entirely and re-stated the computer and then the game. No effect, Fatal Error message persists!

Anyone know what this Fatal Error:818 is?
Is this typical?
What is the solution?
Where is the soultion?

Without a fix I'm dead in the water (pun intended)...

Thanks!

Sardaukar -> RE: Update V1.806 error, help please! (7/25/2009 5:04:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Whisper01

I successfully downloaded V1.806 update from the Matrix website (was running 1.5 on the game as bought).

When attempting to load the game (as normal) I recieve a "Fatal Error:818" message before the game loads.
I turned off the computer entirely and re-stated the computer and then the game. No effect, Fatal Error message persists!

Is this typical?
What is the solution?
Where is the soultion?

Thanks!

I think you probably did download and install only 1.806 without applying 1.804 Comprehensive patch first. As far as I know, you need to install 1.804 Comprehensive first and then 1.806.

bilbow -> RE: Update V1.806 error, help please! (7/25/2009 5:04:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Whisper01

Is this typical?
What is the solution?
Where is the soultion?

Thanks!

The usual upgrade path is the 1.804 comprehensive patch, then follow with the 1.806 which is only incremental. I suspect not installing 1.804 is the problem

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.515625E-02